1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AgileAstonishingIndianrockpython-size_restricted.gif

just gonna say, this is a dumb decision. should've just jumped onto the deluxe set when it opened back up. its going to cost you more to root with professionals, but you do you. unless you're looking specifically to get it haired by professionals because you arent satisfied with inart's rooting, that's a different story.

expect 650-800 in that ballpark for 1 headsculpt paint + hair. can't give you an exact price because everyone is different and artist rates change a lot

black, yuan, freeman, vito are safe bets
Ah grasshopper I see you fail to see my sarcasm meter is high…may I suggest you wait a year and purchase rooted Jokor hs from 2nd market…but do so…with caution…. ;)

Good grief, someone is actually going to do that. :lol
You know someone will. It has been done to the “artist edition” QS 1:4 Joker but I don’t see the point. I don’t believe custom artist are able to fully get it to the blank sculpt qs provided, leaving them to kind of work with what paint is given just enhance it a bit and replace the hair.

Ah grasshopper I see you fail to see my sarcasm meter is high…may I suggest you wait a year and purchase rooted Jokor hs from 2nd market…but do so…with caution…. ;)
oh bless you were being sarcastic, thank god lol I honestly wouldn't put it past some people to actually do that because they're so put off by the idea of the deluxe pack having 2 figures and they only want 1 figure to represent the character. its honestly a headache in itself once people will start complaining how their shirt/blazer got wrinkled because of removing the blazer and coat back and forth to display him with the grimy seam infested clapping hands

I warmed up to the idea of having two ledgers. I couldn't decide between a clean purple coat hit me or grenade look and the interrogation prison messy scene look

I can't say this release times well with market conditions... The most expensive figure bought by collector's, ships out at the beginning of a recession. Neat!

Disclaimer: I did not pre-order the cool dolly
Yeah the timing is definitely not great for someone like me who works in the real estate industry. Lol

I was already feeling kinda hesitant on this two pack to begin with, so now the prospect of spending 1K seems even more insane. And I'm going to need to be a lot more wowed by this than I am at the moment...

Yeah the timing is definitely not great for someone like me who works in the real estate industry. Lol

I was already feeling kinda hesitant on this two pack to begin with, so now the prospect of spending 1K seems even more insane. And I'm going to need to be a lot more wowed by this than I am at the moment...
Realtor or property management? Commercial or residential?

Back