1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I agree. Honestly to me, i don't think the PERS hurt the likeness that much but i definitely think other compaines should stop doing them, it's cool and all but they're too fragile or they hurt the likeness. And i really wish they had seperate knobs to move them, i really dislike the one joystick.

I won't sit here and say they've hurt every figure they've been included with, hell, my favorite figure has them. However, it's always a risk to the likeness and overall presentation - so why risk it. Especially if it's a first for your company. Those that love movable eyes will buy a sick figure with sculpted eyes anyway. Idk. Queen Studios already had a dope a** sculpt with their 1/4 so...

I won't sit here and say they've hurt every figure they've been included with, hell, my favorite figure has them. However, it's always a risk to the likeness and overall presentation - so why risk it. Especially if it's a first for your company. Those that love movable eyes will buy a sick figure with sculpted eyes anyway. Idk. Queen Studios already had a dope a** sculpt with their 1/4 so...
What is it?

I dont know if the event prompted more buys or more cancellations
There is so much confusion surrounding everything with this community including feelings. My guess is it will be somewhat of a wash of what people want, but more cancelations right now because not all sellers have opened up their extra inventory to sell.

Once Kit opened his extras and cancelations up for sale, I did order The Batman and Gandalf having not ordered any yet. I was originally waiting post release for maybe they went down some or maybe I had to pay a little more. Ultimately I wanted these two, so why not just go for it given this chance with a reputable seller.

My favourite figure (the DX08) has them too, and i think he looks great. But i think it's too risky for anyone but hot toys to do it. Granted i only have like 4 figures so it's easy for me to pick a favourite lol, I'm curious to hear what your favourite is

According to InArt and Justin (later clarified in the comment sections) the one reviewed on his channel are indeed the final product.View attachment 603473View attachment 603474
Right, so InArt has used three different descriptions that imply different stages of the production process.

Someone let me know how accurately I interpret them;
Joker = Final Product. We all know what that means. What Justin filmed is what we’re getting.
Gandalf = Production Sample. This is a trial run from the factory and returned to InArt to critique and advise upon before it goes into final production. So hopefully they can still get the beard back on track.
Batman = Sample… I’m assuming this is more what we would commonly define as a prototype; made by InArt before sending to a factory as the standard to meet.

‘Many problems are really caused by shooting’ must be InArt regretting letting Justin make their hard work look like a washed out bobble head.

Final production Joker is awesome though. No complaints from me.

Right, so InArt has used three different descriptions that imply different stages of the production process.

Someone let me know how accurately I interpret them;
Joker = Final Product. We all know what that means. What Justin filmed is what we’re getting.
Gandalf = Production Sample. This is a trial run from the factory and returned to InArt to critique and advise upon before it goes into final production. So hopefully they can still get the beard back on track.
Batman = Sample… I’m assuming this is more what we would commonly define as a prototype; made by InArt before sending to a factory as the standard to meet.

‘Many problems are really caused by shooting’ must be InArt regretting letting Justin make their hard work look like a washed out bobble head.

Final production Joker is awesome though. No complaints from me.
I think you are 100% correct with everything here

One of the things I see people lauding about InArt are the magnetic bases, how it's revolutionary, great, overdue...

Those things may be true, to some extent at least. But man are they in for a stark wake up call when they realize their T posed, slapped on a stand and shoved amongst 25 figures in a detolf shelf "technique" of posing won't cut it anymore.

If magnetic stands really are the future, a lot of folks are going to have to learn to actually play with their toys and properly pose them. Even museum poses require an attention to center of mass, what your threshold is for ankle tilt, counterbalance with accessories, and more. Magnets in the feet aren't going to magically make those go away, in fact I genuinely expect the magnetic stand to be a "con" for a lot of people who simply don't have the patience or eye for posing.

I can already hear it in tons of reviews: "Joker looks great but absolutely can't stand on his own. The magnetic base is a nice idea, but InArt really dropped the ball by not including a traditional stand". All the while the poor figure is going to be center frame with a posture that looks like you asked a toddler to draw a newborn deer taking it's first steps.

I think that makes the most sense. We'll all know soon enough when Joker or JOKOR arrives at our doorsteps.

Perhaps that's why its a two-pack -- you get a Joker and a JOKOR!

They did it with Batman -- clearly he comes with a BROCE WOYNE.

Hopefully they’ll have some weight to the bodies so they aren’t leaning over their feet. If they do it right it’ll feel statuesque once attached to the base. Who knows.

Last edited:
One of the things I see people lauding about InArt are the magnetic bases, how it's revolutionary, great, overdue...

Those things may be true, to some extent at least. But man are they in for a stark wake up call when they realize their T posed, slapped on a stand and shoved amongst 25 figures in a detolf shelf "technique" of posing won't cut it anymore.

If magnetic stands really are the future, a lot of folks are going to have to learn to actually play with their toys and properly pose them. Even museum poses require an attention to center of mass, what your threshold is for ankle tilt, counterbalance with accessories, and more. Magnets in the feet aren't going to magically make those go away, in fact I genuinely expect the magnetic stand to be a "con" for a lot of people who simply don't have the patience or eye for posing.

I can already hear it in tons of reviews: "Joker looks great but absolutely can't stand on his own. The magnetic base is a nice idea, but InArt really dropped the ball by not including a traditional stand". All the while the poor figure is going to be center frame with a posture that looks like you asked a toddler to draw a newborn deer taking it's first steps.
This is exactly my problem with these magnetic stands. Seems like everyone is only looking at it like "awesome no more crotch grabber." No one is thinking about how the magnets may force the legs to pose a certain way and/or how your figures might tumbling if/when either the ankles or even the knees loosen up over time or heaven forbid, right out of the box. It might not be pretty, but I rather have a little more security for my expensive figures not falling over and not solely relying on magnets.

"I came home an my Joker looks to have taken a shelf dive! Arms are broken and headsculpt is ruined 😭 This happen to anyone else? Why couldn't InArt just include a regular stand too?"

FaintSpanishFluke-max-1mb.gif

"For the price what we pay for this two pack. They should have included a normal 1/6 stand, crotch gabber, this is a one thousand dollars figure!!!!!!" :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: This is 100% what's going to happen. Always because of the "price" 🤭

The head size and proportions look spot on in the sculpted version. So yeah, most likely was the puffy unfutzed rooted hair that made the head look a tad too big on the rooted figures.

Sculpted do look GREAT though

I know I don't NEED it.

Someone persuade me otherwise. :medic

I may try to get a sculpted head only off ebay one day... a long time from now.

Anyway, this is not the end of sculpted Ledger Joker heads. If you really like this one, then get it... but I would imagine the sculpted Ledger in 2025 will be better.

Sculpted looks great as well. I'm kind of tempted to pick up a single sculpted from Kit but I know I don't NEED it.

xoz30BE.png
It looks better than the old hot toys in every way, and hot toys aren’t marking one anytime soon. If they do, it’s not gonna look this good, because it’s not a storm trooper so they don’t care 🤣

Sculpted looks great as well. I'm kind of tempted to pick up a single sculpted from Kit but I know I don't NEED it.

xoz30BE.png
GET IT!!!! It's the cheapest option for an additional body and accessories. Sell the head. Grab a custom head for that body. Go down that rabbit hole 🤭 🤭

Anyways....Would love for InArt to eventually tackle Bank Robber Joker....now that would be something magnificent.

Back