1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
According to InArt and Justin (later clarified in the comment sections) the one reviewed on his channel are indeed the final product.
Iaj1.png
Iaj2.png

What’s your process? I’ve not dyed anything before.
Grab some rit purple dye, and soak the coat for a bit then air dry. Wash it a second time later to make sure no excess dye gets on the rest of the suit.

Last edited:
"many problems caused by shooting"
- INART

Have we ever actually seen Justin and Danoby in the same room?
I know there is a language barrier. So not sure what he/she meant by shooting...Justin videos? People shooting pictures/videos @ the convention? Or actual shooting in Thailand

They definitely meant the review.
That makes sense. All the "reviews" he did felt very rushed, even he was talking a lot faster and going through it way faster than normally. Plus the communications on what's a prototype and what's not didn't help either

I am glad these InArt figures are just not doing it for me, to be honest.

The prices are just not justified here. Some will disagree, and that's ok... but I thought the
"event" looked like a complete joke and Queen Studios as a company is taking a tumble down my respect level.

I own a couple of their statues but can't support ($800 - $1,000) basic 1/6 scale figures.
Sorry, have to draw the line somewhere and the "innovations" they are touting are just not equal to a 200% + price hike
from Hot Toys figures of the exact same characters.

The public perspective that is eating up the "FIRE" that InArt is bringing are the same people who
have been hating hard on Hot Toys for the last couple years and are just looking for someone to replace and take them out.

Again, that's all fine well and good... but in the end, money talks and I for one don't have an infinite amount to spend on a hobby.

Hot Toys dropped the ball when they decided to focus mainly on Star Wars/Marvel. I have ZERO interest in this, because the movies SUCK. Disney killed Star Wars (don't even get me started on the TV series, dreadful), and the whole MCU is absolute garbage beside the first Iron Man movie. I loved when Hot Toys spoke to cinema lovers. They used to make figures based on movies from the 80's & 90's, and some cool movies from nowadays. But sadly, in the past few years, they've only been focusing on recent movies which are absolute garbage and that will only appeal to kids.
Will a kid pay for a $300 figure? I doubt it. I won't finance Hot Toys as long as they focus on garbage movies, it's simple.

And regarding quality & accessories, they've been recently surpassed by Limtoys. Limtoys is a small company, they don't have the budget Hot Toys does, far from it, and still, they're better at absolutely everything Hot Toys does: RELEVANT choices regarding source material (best video games on the market & characters everybody wants), INCREDIBLE/UNSEEN amount of accessories (and, of quality), incredible sculpting, incredible tailoring especially when you take in consideration the characters they adapt (very complicated designs). Oh, and they also make 1/12 figures (with clothes), which are the absolute best on the market as of 2022. Oh, and they listen to their customers.

In regards to Inart, I'll have to review this Joker figure to be sure, but from what I'm seeing, their product looks incredible. It's clearly above Hot Toys quality wise. It's not $800-$1000. The basic edition is $300, deluxe is $700. It's very expensive, but you get 2 figures with the deluxe option, let's not confuse everything.

Yeah 1:4. Nobody seems to get the muted tones right on this suit, greys with hints of blue, warmer green, instead always bright vivid colors.
I know!! This is something I hate with hot toys especially. Always bright colors.

Irritates the hell out of me that Hot Toys (3 times!) and now Inart made the suit jacket gray.

Hot Toys did get it correct on the 1/4.

I dont know if the event prompted more buys or more cancellations

That's funny. I'm still in come what may. Though admittedly the decision to include moving eyes I think was a misstep. Idk why these companies insist to including them. Too risky. I don't think they're the main buying point for anyone.

That's funny. I'm still in come what may. Though admittedly the decision to include moving eyes I think was a misstep. Idk why these companies insist to including them. Too risky. I don't think they're the main buying point for anyone.
I agree. Honestly to me, i don't think the PERS hurt the likeness that much but i definitely think other compaines should stop doing them, it's cool and all but they're too fragile or they hurt the likeness. And i really wish they had seperate knobs to move them, i really dislike the one joystick.

Back