1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
To be fair, it's a $1000 for two figures, metal accessories, two display bases and diorama, plus the DC licensing...so all things considered, I can see it. Still crazy, but not that unreasonable.

I'll say this, I'm not blown away by the figure in the video. It looks good in the dynamic poses, but there's something off about the proportions or clothing. Not sure.
Two figures with rooted hair too, good luck to find a cheaper alternative that looks that good.

[...]

Regardless, if what they're showing in their production video is what we're getting, then I'm a happy buyer because it looks incredible there. I don't think they needed to use Justin at all and this production video is better than whatever the hell his video was since it looks to be what we'll actually be getting in-hand.

qaAxWAv.png

SIdvsgd.png
JvGiz1k.png
g0s91Mp.png
GC8AeD8.png

0mwTlde.png
yup if these are production figures, these look much better than whatever Justin had. The purple overcoat specifically looks a lot better than what Justin had in his review. Scale of the head also looks fine. I'd be tempted to pick up a sculpted hair set in the event something happens to the rooted hair over time.

yup if these are production figures, these look much better than whatever Justin had. The purple overcoat specifically looks a lot better than what Justin had in his review. Scale of the head also looks fine. I'd be tempted to pick up a sculpted hair set in the event something happens to the rooted hair over time.
What I don’t understand is Justin’s video makes it seem like he made the video in Vegas at the event with copies provided there. Maybe they don’t want to eat into their inventory and let anyone handle any of the production copies so they let him review the prototypes.

The photos of the multiple Jokers do look nearly perfectly proportioned though. I’d also consider that Justin’s video is throwing off the proportions since his head is at the top of the frame but the side by side with Batman makes me think that’s not the case.

What I don’t understand is Justin’s video makes it seem like he made the video in Vegas at the event with copies provided there. Maybe they don’t want to eat into their inventory and let anyone handle any of the production copies so they let him review the prototypes.

The photos of the multiple Jokers do look nearly perfectly proportioned though. I’d also consider that Justin’s video is throwing off the proportions since his head is at the top of the frame but the side by side with Batman makes me think that’s not the case.
The whole thing is very confusing to be honest. At one point Justin says TW flew him out to LA to go to the Vegas event-which also doesn't make sense. Why not actually fly him to Vegas? And then it sort of sounds like he did the reviews while there and another moment he sounds like InArt contacted him and shipped him the figures to review especially when reading some of the comments on the videos. None of it is adding up which I guess is par for the course with Justin and Toys Wonderland

Last edited:
I assume Justin is getting one of his own anyways. So if the figure is almost ready to ship out why wouldn’t they just give him his as his review copy rather than have him review a prototype?

I’m gonna assume Justin’s video is the prototype or at least an early production version.

He didn’t go to the event, get a production figure, film an entire review, edit the video and the upload it on YouTube the same day. They most likely sent him an early production or prototype piece to showcase. Same for the Batman figure he has.

Because the figure looks great in the actual production figure video. Justin’s overblown lighting isn’t helping either.

The change in tone from last night is quite something.

I'm still as hyped as I was in spite of the negativity. Hadn't even noticed the head issue until I saw it mentioned here. Slightly oversized maybe but comparing it to bobble heads and funko pops is just silly.

Did Danoby hack some of your accounts? :lol :lol

Damn, you lot are hard to please.

The figure looks good, i’m not sure what else you all want from a 1/6th. Seems some won’t ever be satisfied until Heath Ledger himself is sitting on your shelf.

I think a large portion of collectors here are more about the rush of hitting pre-order on merch, going nuts over it for months and then hitting cancel and ending the serotonin hit they had until the next thing comes along.

Damn, you lot are hard to please.

The figure looks good, i’m not sure what else you all want from a 1/6th. Seems some won’t ever be satisfied until Heath Ledger himself is sitting on your shelf.

I think a large portion of collectors here are more about the rush of hitting pre-order on merch, going nuts over it for months and then hitting cancel and ending the serotonin hit they had until the next thing comes along.
Yeah, that pretty much sums a lot of us up. Were an odd bunch and no mistake. :wacky

Okay let's end the debate and speculation. Justin and orders placed with TW will get Jokors, Gondolfs, Ponnywise, Botmons, and Aragons by Infart. The rest will get the actual stuff from Inart.

I don't think they publicly said anything about them besides the one vague Facebook post when The Batman went up and they just said "online retailer" but then TW had to 'clarify" for them, essentially calling themselves out. :lol Regardless, I don't have the full proof or knowledge of whatever timeline mumbo jumbo they said here and there about Toyswonderland outside of what Kit has been telling us really. No idea what Inart is saying over on Chinese forums since the vast majority of us don't have access to that. It's quite clear though that they sent Justin the figures for review since he's really the main YouTube guy for 1/6 figures (unfornately) to gain the most views on it. Not sure why they aren't just content with doing their own video like how Prime 1 Studio does their showcases but again it's most likely for the view that Justin gets, which is a shame.

Regardless, if what they're showing in their production video is what we're getting, then I'm a happy buyer because it looks incredible there. I don't think they needed to use Justin at all and this production video is better than whatever the hell his video was since it looks to be what we'll actually be getting in-hand.

qaAxWAv.png

SIdvsgd.png
JvGiz1k.png
g0s91Mp.png
GC8AeD8.png

0mwTlde.png
The boxes do not look as huge as the one posted before. It may have been the box for the event transportation.

Back