1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Unfornately Toyswonderland isn't going anywhere.
They can't even pay for their party stock without having to charge people for shipping of other figures that won't release until much later, I don't understand how they can pay for their stock of InArt Jokers unless they're putting more money torwards that and not their other orders, either way InArt should be responsible and properly research the market before having the most popular 1/6 figure reviewer advertise their figures in association with Toys Wonderland, I don't think people are aware of what a ******** this whole TW situation is piling up to be.

I think the likeness is there, but I've definitely seen customs (like those ones by Adam Gu) that came a whole lot closer.

And the recent Queen 1/4 statue did it a lot better as well. I think they were aiming for just a shrunk down version of that, but it seems to have gotten a bit distorted along the way.

Yeah. Justin said in his review this was the best 1/6 Ledger sculpts he's ever seen. Idk if he was just overly excited or hasn't seen many customs but this ain't the best one when you count customs. I wonder what this would have looked like with just regular sculpted eyes

Just take the money out of the equation for a second.

Your financial situation is your business nobody else’s it’s not HT, Inart or Ferrari or Lambo or any other luxary item company’s problem if you don’t like their prices.

Regardless if the head is a TAD too big or a TAD too small or if the hair is only 98% manageable you simply are not going to get a more LIFE like Heath Ledger Joker in THAT scale anytime soon.

The outfit is absolutely insane!

That IS THE JOKER!

If it’s too expensive for you at that quality then I wish you the best of luck making one yourself that will look better.

Or pay the high cost and just appreciate and enjoy the fact that you own one of the best representations of that character at that ridiculous scale at any scale really without you having to do anything but hit BUY!

I ain’t got time to worry about 2% inaccuracies.

When I left we were all salivating over these Joker's. Ten hours later the heads are huge, doesn't look like Ledger....what happened?

Wow did the mood of this thread turn sour while I've been to bed!

Listen, unless you are capable of going full Lex Luthor and simply shrink-ray the actual thing itself down to 1/6 scale then you will never get it 100% perfectly right. You can get damn close to 100%, but never absolutely perfect.

For what its worth has anyone considered that the Joker head isn't out of scale but its a combination of:
1 - Maybe Heath Ledger has a larger head - I know MY skull is massively out of proportion with my frame
2 - Justin specifically notes that the figure is hunched - meaning the head would be closer to the camera than the shoulders, which can make it look bigger
3 - the hair might just be a little poofy and need a little attention
4 - Hot Toys isn't the baseline for reality as it often underscales its heads

I know people seem to get particularly anal about Heath Ledger's Joker for some reason - hence why there are more customs of him then nearly every other custom project COMBINED - but this is, to my eyes, the very best Ledger Joker in 1/6 ever, yes better than customs.
Maybe there is something you prefer from some other custom run or figure to one element here - but let me tell you as someone who DOES purchase custom figures that such things make this Inart figure look like a comparative bargain - I have know custom runs on a figure go over $2000 for a SINGLE FIGURE. You are getting not one but TWO top of the line, state of the art HL Joker figures here with incredible tailoring, rooting, painting, sculpting, extremely high-quality accessories, innovative arms/wrists tech, advanced magnetic base AND a large, meticulously crafted, complex, diecast and wood diorama for half the price of the average high-end custom run price. AND its licensed.
Frankly - though it is expensive - that doesn't mean it isn't a quality package for its price.

If you are looking for reasons not to like this, maybe to make yourself feel better about the unavailability, brand loyalty to HT or some custom work, or maybe you really genuinely cannot look past the tiniest differences that separate this from being a literal 1/6 shrunken HL Joker (in which case I bid you good luck on your eternal voyage for perfection - for I suspect you will NEVER be satisfied) then by all means nit-pick, but lets not pretend here that these are some glaring flaws that ruin the figure, or that Inart haven't delivered or some Molecule 8 shenanigans are going on or other nonsense.

This is (overall - like I said an element here and an element there are better in other offerings) the best representation of HL Joker in 1/6 - in my opinion.
I for one am hyped and I will REMAIN hyped.

They can't even pay for their party stock without having to charge people for shipping of other figures that won't release until much later, I don't understand how they can pay for their stock of InArt Jokers unless they're putting more money torwards that and not their other orders, either way InArt should be responsible and properly research the market before having the most popular 1/6 figure reviewer advertise their figures in association with Toys Wonderland, I don't think people are aware of what a ******** this whole TW situation is piling up to be.
It's why I'm amazed that they're still up and running till this day. The kind of backwards ass pulling they must be doing behind the scenes must be wild to be operational. Which, again just leads me to believe that the people who actually complain about them must be in the minority compared to their broader customer base. For every 1 person you see complaining about them, they're probably selling a bunch to other blind customers who take their bait. They don't even offer cash back refunds. You only get credits to their store.

I still just see too many new folks coming even into this forum, only to just learn about how ****** they are. It's might be common knowledge to us but they are most definitely still seen in a better light to the more casual audience. Unless if Inart is heavily in the hardcore 1/6 Facebook groups to see all the drama around them, I doubt they know much about their ****** practices.

They most likely saw that Justin is one of the most top watched YouTube 1/6 figure reviewer and that Toyswonderland is popular so they gave some figures to review. Outside of Queensstudio itself, I imagine the actual Inart team is small.

I like Jye's improvement... stupid pinhead Batman...

jye's version.jpg

Now... bring on the cancellations!!!!

Man. I’ve been going back and forth and staring at photos like I was during The Batman nosegate. In some photos, the figure looks like a lollipop and in some it looks completely fine. I can’t wait for people to get this figure in hand now.

They most likely saw that Justice is one of the most top watched YouTube 1/6 figure reviewer an that Toyswonderland is popular so they gave some figures to review.
I don't buy it, just like I don't buy their Aragorn excuse, they had to put out a statement regarding Toys Wonderland when they announced this figure because of the shady stuff they were doing, now they're suddenly all good and having them sponsor them? Seems bizarre especially when they're working with actual reliable and trusted retailers and suppliers.

Man. I’ve been going back and forth and staring at photos like I was during The Batman nosegate. In some photos, the figure looks like a lollipop and in some it looks completely fine. I can’t wait for people to get this figure in hand now.

Yeah, that one photo from Justin's review really highlights the head for whatever reason (proto or no) but in most everything else I have seen, I never noticed the head size. So in truth, I'm not too worried. But its just too tempting, and too easy, to get people worked up here...

Last edited:
Seeing a lot of negativity in here. Everyone pulling a Danoby in here..wow.

I'm expecting the folks who dont like the figure to cancel.
Now that is offensive. 😂

As I said tho I'm not really judging the figure itself, prototype, final product whatever I think it looks great, ceetainly not the be-all and end-all of the industry but if that's truly what it looks like when it's released then they did good on what they promised.

I am however critizing their dubious actions and words regarding the prototype Justin reviewed and trying to pass it off as a final product on their chinese group, their association with TW and several other things about the event and prior to it regarding InArt that just don't seem completely honest to me.

Yeah, that one photo from Justin's review really highlights the head for whatever reason (proto or no) but in most everything else I have seen, I never noticed the head size. So in truth, I'm not too worried. But its just to tempting, and too easy, to get people worked up here...
By all means if people are going to cancel, I’ll jump right in and take their place.

I'll probably hold fire on mine until I've seen actual final in hand pics. I'm hoping In art will address this and show us pics of final without the coat etc.

I really dig the sculpt though and love that the pers don't throw off the likeness.

It pretty much looks like I expected: great, but not the magical custom-level quality that some seemed to expect. That was never going to happen, not at this price point. It looks worth the price I paid for the sculpted-hair version. The rooted hair also looks fabulous. The coat doesn't look great in Justin's video, but it does look good in the production-version video InArt posted--so I guess we'll see. Honestly, the coat is there on area I was hoping they'd get as close as possible to the prototype, so I hope it doesn't disappoint.

Ultimately, it seems pretty competitive: the quality appears to be the same or slightly better than HT, it comes with a great selection of parts, there are a few engineering improvements you wouldn't get from HT, and for the sculpted version they are probably charging the same or less than HT would for a product that would likely have fewer accessories. No regrets that I rolled the dice on this, though I kept my expectations realistic.

Yeah, that one photo from Justin's review really highlights the head for whatever reason (proto or no) but in most everything else I have seen, I never noticed the head size. So in truth, I'm not too worried. But its just too tempting, and too easy, to get people worked up here...
Yeah the head might be about 5% too big, but it's not something that really jumps out at me. And as others have said, the way his head is jutted forward probably makes it seem bigger than it really is. I mean, just look at how big his head looks in that old poster.

Tdk-may17-joker-poster-large.jpg

I don't buy it, just like I don't buy their Aragorn excuse, they had to put out a statement regarding Toys Wonderland when they announced this figure because of the shady stuff they were doing, now they're suddenly all good and having them sponsor them? Seems bizarre especially when they're working with actual reliable and trusted retailers and suppliers.
I don't think they publicly said anything about them besides the one vague Facebook post when The Batman went up and they just said "online retailer" but then TW had to 'clarify" for them, essentially calling themselves out. :lol Regardless, I don't have the full proof or knowledge of whatever timeline mumbo jumbo they said here and there about Toyswonderland outside of what Kit has been telling us really. No idea what Inart is saying over on Chinese forums since the vast majority of us don't have access to that. It's quite clear though that they sent Justin the figures for review since he's really the main YouTube guy for 1/6 figures (unfornately) to gain the most views on it. Not sure why they aren't just content with doing their own video like how Prime 1 Studio does their showcases but again it's most likely for the view that Justin gets, which is a shame.

Regardless, if what they're showing in their production video is what we're getting, then I'm a happy buyer because it looks incredible there. I don't think they needed to use Justin at all and this production video is better than whatever the hell his video was since it looks to be what we'll actually be getting in-hand.

qaAxWAv.png

SIdvsgd.png
JvGiz1k.png
g0s91Mp.png
GC8AeD8.png

0mwTlde.png

Back