1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, I think what happened was that I thought I was done on the page right before it takes you to paypal, so I clicked off and came here to report that the figure was still up. Now I've actually got my order in, lol.
Well. Thanks for the heads up mr defoe

Tbh it's the main thing holding me off from putting in a PO for the standard version, I'll wait until the PO cut-off date is around the corner to see if HT will do something, as silly as it sounds.

If anything it’ll be priced the same I think.

If you have the funds*
Probably the only figure I could get myself to ever pay this much money. This is not a hype wagon. Its a timeless film. Timeless character and portrayel. And no doubt will be a timeless figure

Because it isn't, order from Kit, I work in the industry, Kit is the best around.
I don't doubt that. It's just a lot of money when converting from US dollars, the weak pound is really hurting us right now.

The ToysWonderland thing just doesn't make sense to me. Why would they they run a legit business for 2-3 years then suddenly become con artists? Can only speak for my own experience and they've been first class with every one of my orders. Right now I've two Ahsoka figures to be delivered later today, Hong Kong to UK in less than 3 days.
Their price on this figure is clearly too good to be true. Just struggling to make sense of it all. :gah:

Prices are very reasonable for what you get.

Hot Toys on notice now. Glad to see some genuine competition.

Also a small prayer to those of you who collect the licenses teased by Queen Studios.

May your wallets rest in peace.

BC32189E-08A3-4132-BAB2-D08F01BE4AD0.gif

I don't doubt that. It's just a lot of money when converting from US dollars, the weak pound is really hurting us right now.

The ToysWonderland thing just doesn't make sense to me. Why would they they run a legit business for 2-3 years then suddenly become con artists? Can only speak for my own experience and they've been first class with every one of my orders. Right now I've two Ahsoka figures to be delivered later today, Hong Kong to UK in less than 3 days.
Their price on this figure is clearly too good to be true. Just struggling to make sense of it all. :gah:

They were a legit business and then got hit square in the financials. They're pricing things aggressively low to pull sales in, and it's unlikely it's a long con and more likely they're treading water and trying to pay off debts.

Back