1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The easter egg is them taking your money and running.
Yup. $1,000 up front and either they won’t be around anymore by the time the thing ships and you never see those figures or get the money back, or best-case scenario they’re still around and shake you down for another $200 for shipping to offset their bait-and-switch pre-order price.

9BAF5779-5DDE-42EC-B398-D8FA19CEDE27.jpeg

anyone know what this is about?

Will everyone get the “easter egg” accessory? Or is it for a specific retailer, like what Sideshow does for some Hot Toys’ figures?

Yup. $1,000 up front and either they won’t be around anymore by the time the thing ships and you never see those figures or get the money back, or best-case scenario they’re still around and shake you down for another $200 for shipping to offset their bait-and-switch pre-order price.
This is the first time I'm hearing all these negative posts about them. I ordered something last Dec and them shipped it right away with double bubble wrapped packaging. Although my current order hasn't been shipped for a week..

Given up trying to sleep. 3.20am, just caught with the thread, trying to decide which version to order. WTF is wrong with me :lol :lol

This is the first time I'm hearing all these negative posts about them. I ordered something last Dec and them shipped it right away with double bubble wrapped packaging. Although my current order hasn't been shipped for a week..
Trust me bro - there has been negative reviews about them on pretty much every 1/6 collectors forums and social media groups. A broken clock is right once a day.

So a pre-order bonus with a 24h limit, bets are off on what it is, better be something good.

Back