1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't doubt that. It's just a lot of money when converting from US dollars, the weak pound is really hurting us right now.

The ToysWonderland thing just doesn't make sense to me. Why would they they run a legit business for 2-3 years then suddenly become con artists? Can only speak for my own experience and they've been first class with every one of my orders. Right now I've two Ahsoka figures to be delivered later today, Hong Kong to UK in less than 3 days.
Their price on this figure is clearly too good to be true. Just struggling to make sense of it all. :gah:
The number one sign of a scam in any hobby is something that is too good to be true. If you can't think of any legit way ToysWonderland can get the same products for a much lower price than its competitors, then your gut should be right.

Got my order in before the sellout. I thought this was supposed to be an open preorder???

Curious on what it is but I doubt it's anything important to the figure. Might be something like a 1/1 Joker Card or something of that nature.

Be funny if it was actually something 1/6 based.

I doubt it’ll be anything too significant, but I’m currently rewatching TDK and was thinking that a floppy Brian Douglas Batman cowl would be a really neat accessory. I don’t think that’s ever been done before. Woo-hoo-hoo!

They were a legit business and then got hit square in the financials. They're pricing things aggressively low to pull sales in, and it's unlikely it's a long con and more likely they're treading water and trying to pay off debts.
As of now they are still sending orders unchanged. I think those with issues are all third party figures. Not had any issue myself getting Hot Toys from them.

All my remaining orders with them I'm paying via Partially, hopefully those are all protected if TW do suddenly run off with our money.

Think I'll just get a standard version of this Joker from Kit or Toys Buying Agent for now.

I doubt it’ll be anything too significant, but I’m currently rewatching TDK and was thinking that a floppy Brian Douglas Batman cowl would be a really neat accessory. I don’t think that’s ever been done before. Woo-hoo-hoo!
God I love that scene.

Welp, MANAGED to squeeze in my order over at Kits...

F9C6C827-AD79-48C9-850B-454CBF675037.png

Feel SO LUCKY considering how it sold out so fast....

Broken pool cue, Brian’s mask, shrimp cocktail, martini glass. Any other fun accessory ideas?

Btw RRX, you were doing the lord’s work by compiling everything of note from the streams.

Thank you!

But man...I hope Wor Gar got his order in...
Thanks man, I'm bored out of my ******* mind because all the work came to a halt thanks to the new outbreak in China so I was just doing it to pass time and help folks here.

I hope so too, he will be devasted.

Back