1/6 INART (Queen Studio) - The Dark Knight - Joker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im not ignoring the post, I place my pre-order already through kit, was just curious how TW could have it so much cheaper thats all.
Can someone break down the problems with TW?
FVkbM9u.png

SOAgFyf.png

Im not ignoring the post, I place my pre-order already through kit, was just curious how TW could have it so much cheaper thats all.
Word is they're doing these discounts but forcing you to pay upfront if you want to use the discounts b/c they're having financial difficulties. This way they're getting the money they apparently need to try to square away their debts instead of using it to place an order for you. Which is said to be why some collectors aren't getting their orders fulfilled for items that have been release for quite awhile now. And is apparently why when/if they do happen to fulfill your order, they want to charge you an extra shipping charge even if you already paid shipping previously or will otherwise cancel the order but keep your money. Again, to squeeze more money out of you to pay off whatever debt they have. This has happened to some but there are others who have had no problem ordering stuff from TW. Even as recently as the just released Ahsoka, folks seem to be getting their orders. So, just gotta decide if it's a gamble you want to take.

Last edited:
I've gotten multiple packages from kit with no issues, the price already includes shipping and that's what you'll be paying, he uses the IOSS system for Europe which makes packages go straight to your door instead of getting stuck in customs, so yeah he's awesome no wonder his site is having issues with everyone ordering from the best haha.
Yeah I know, I've even asked around people on the site from the same country. But our post offices are awful. It's not Kit I doubt, it's these snakes here. In December I received a Thanos from Toys Wonderland. Official tax is 24%, but they taxed me around 34%. A week later I received a package from eBay and those ***** added Thanos' tax on that as well. Asked me to pay 100€ for two PS2 games. I sent it back and haven't heard from it since. And it's happened before. I once paid 60€ for two books, because that was the tax I'd paid to get my Kylo Ren some weeks back. That's what I fear. Kit may be using that method, but I'm scared the "people" here won't care and just do whatever they want. At least when I order from my local place, I know about the tax and it's delivered by courier. I have two Pre-Orders on OSK, but they haven't shipped for me to test it personally. So I'll wait a couple of days, see if my local store puts it up too, as they carry a lot of QS statues. I doubt the standard will sell out in 2-3 days.

I'm going to bed. It's 04:30 and it's Monday tomor- God... And I basically wasted 15€ on literally nothing. I wasn't even planning to order the rooted edition, so why did I even stay up?! Hype is a terrible thing...

original.gif

Christ, I need to make some changes in my life...

Am I the only one who is ok with getting a standard here? I've always preferred sculpted hair on these figures anyway.
I'm okay with it, as I've said in previous posts. It legitimately looks cool and I like the dynamism sculpts allow. The rooted is too rich for me, I don't love the character enough to drop the cash, and so on. But seeing everyone here flaunting their POs make me jealous! Green with envy I tell you!

SNA5pzW.gif

Bah, you'll all be weeping when I'll be brushing the glorious hair of my Chalamet Paul, and you'll be stuck with balding Joker's greasy hairdo!

original.gif

Now that's hair worth dropping the cash on...

Yeah I know, I've even asked around people on the site from the same country. But our post offices are awful. It's not Kit I doubt, it's these snakes here. In December I received a Thanos from Toys Wonderland. Official tax is 24%, but they taxed me around 34%. A week later I received a package from eBay and those ***** added Thanos' tax on that as well. Asked me to pay 100€ for two PS2 games. I sent it back and haven't heard from it since. And it's happened before. I once paid 60€ for two books, because that was the tax I'd paid to get my Kylo Ren some weeks back. That's what I fear. Kit may be using that method, but I'm scared the "people" here won't care and just do whatever they want. At least when I order from my local place, I know about the tax and it's delivered by courier. I have two Pre-Orders on OSK, but they haven't shipped for me to test it personally. So I'll wait a couple of days, see if my local store puts it up too, as they carry a lot of QS statues. I doubt the standard will sell out in 2-3 days.

I'm going to bed. It's 04:30 and it's Monday tomor- God... And I basically wasted 15€ on literally nothing. I wasn't even planning to order the rooted edition, so why did I even stay up?! Hype is a terrible thing...

original.gif

Christ, I need to make some changes in my life...

I'm okay with it, as I've said in previous posts. It legitimately looks cool and I like the dynamism sculpts allow. The rooted is too rich for me, I don't love the character enough to drop the cash, and so on. But seeing everyone here flaunting their POs make me jealous! Green with envy I tell you!

SNA5pzW.gif

Bah, you'll all be weeping when I'll be brushing the glorious hair of my Chalamet Paul, and you'll be stuck with balding Joker's greasy hairdo!

original.gif

Now that's hair worth dropping the cash on...
My post offices and customs are corrupt, slow and extremely **** to deal with, never had a problem with Kit or the services he uses tho, have faith.

My post offices and customs are corrupt, slow and extremely **** to deal with, never had a problem with Kit or the services he uses tho, have faith.
Well, I'll think about it certainly. I won't be able to afford a rooted Paul if I have to pay taxes, let's be honest. If only they released that Iconiq Bateman already so that I could test it for myself...

Anyway, I'll seriously consider it, but I'll give it a few days. Now I've gotta go get my 3 hours of sleep...

973bac6591cbd926c6c2bf80b25e098fce45e86f.gifv

The sculpted hair looks really good, it just was done no favors by being revealed at the same time as the rooted hair. It immediately cast what was otherwise a really solid sculpt in a bad light. A few days later and letting the hype die down I genuinely like the look of the sculpted version.

Same. I like it a lot. In fact, I wish I could own the sculpt along with the rooted version, but that's not possible.

Back