1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had my wifes cousin order one on taobao for me. Maybe 200 ish quid. Once I am at her home I can unbox it and inspect before I bring it home with me. Was surprised it released so early, I was gonna PO it once I had saved enough spare funds, which would have been about the time it had released and was starting to sell out everywhere.

My total was $310 from Pop...so with taxes and shipping from Sideshow, actually comes to about the same.
Hey bro, I just checked Pop's website, and it says...
Preorder
ETA: March 2024
========
Does that mean we need to wait another year? (if that is true, i guess i would rather spend a few bucks more to get it sooner)

IMG_0167.jpeg

on the way from sideshow 🎯
IMG_0169.gif

Hey bro, I just checked Pop's website, and it says...
Preorder
ETA: March 2024
========
Does that mean we need to wait another year? (if that is true, i guess i would rather spend a few bucks more to get it sooner)
Perhaps theirs are second batch figures. Might hopefully mean Crosshair supply doesn't stay too limited. I hope.

Perhaps theirs are second batch figures. Might hopefully mean Crosshair supply doesn't stay too limited. I hope.
No, he was originally listed as March 2024 at most retailers and some haven't updated the ETA. He just got released way early.

I didn’t even notice the date…oh well. I’ll have 2 then if my waitlist gets converted

I was able to pick one up from "Maybang Collectibles". I will have to wait a while, but glad I was able to find one for retail.

Congrats! 🤗

Ha yeah, they've done that before. Trying to chuck as many parcels out of the back door before the national independence day, Tues July 4th. 🎆

Last edited:
Crosshair came into today. Can't really set him up for a little bit still, after I move into my new house there's going to be a mass unboxing, lol. But, I opened him up just to make sure everything was there and in tact and my god this figure is brilliant. Incredible sculpt, probably the best one Hot Toys has done on a clone. The armor is pristine as we'd expect and the weapons look great.

Really hoping Wrecker and Tech get bumped up in the production line now. I was really hoping for more OT/PT stuff this summer but after seeing this in hand, announce more clones right now. These are just getting better and better. I don't care if non-clone fans are bored of them.

Back