1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Mr QuiGon, look in the extra wrist peg bag, there you will find two toothpicks!

Hope this helps. Just got mine tonight! Love it!!!

Thank you so much!

I was just rewatching some of the review videos and Jedha confirmed that as well. Appreciate the tip and lighting fast response!

In the house!

IMG_3533.jpeg

I just got around to deboxing this guy today. I've been having some back issues and it just really has not been a good time. But I was alone in the house, so today was the day. I like to debox in time to make sure if there's any issues, I can get with Sideshow about it. I open the box and take him out.

Then I think about when I was all like: "Well I'm not getting into this line, I'll just buy Echo because I'm an Echo fan and all, I missed SSC Echo and this is the one we have ... too expensive, I'm not gonna buy all five."

To say Cross is beautiful falls far short of the truth. And when put with the other two we have so far, this trio is dazzling.

Cross has his rifle slung right now and he's holding his helmet. He doesn't even need anything else.

Except his last two brothers.

Back