1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
*frowning about no new pix*

03585FA5-100E-4181-9FCD-A1438A7AFA7B.jpeg

40FCFC52-0959-4E5A-8984-186760C27CCA.jpeg
ABC482B5-FBD5-4DD4-B3F1-E7761F7C2988.jpeg

95057191-D374-4A79-B53B-75064B786022.jpeg

I’m very curious to see this and tech headsculpts.
The headsculpts for Wrecker, Tech and Crosshair are probably what's taking so long.

Hunter is just regular Temeura Morrison with long hair and a tattoo.
Echo is just Temeura Morrison but extremely ill.
Crosshair/Tech/Wrecker are all pretty distinctly different from the regular clones.

I also hope we get Imperail Crosshair at some point, love the design.

I don't know anything about sculpting. I thought they would just use the computer to change the face, kindly like what you do when you setup your character in some of the video games, lol.

Ugh theyre so beautiful together AND I DONT WANT TO HAVE TO BUY ALL FIVE OF THEM STOOOOOOOOOP

I hope there comes a time you have to thoroughly go through that internal debate because it’ll mean they’re all up for preorder.

That’ll mean you’re getting all five at that point but still.

I hope there comes a time you have to thoroughly go through that internal debate because it’ll mean they’re all up for preorder.

That’ll mean you’re getting all five at that point but still.

I dunno. I'm being stretched in a lot of different directions here lately and I'm having to make choices. I recently cancelled two PFs and the chrome trooper. I hated to do all of that, but that last especially allowed me to pick up Arena Fett, so I did what I had to do. My main focus right now is curating my HT collection, and I want it coherent.

So we'll see what happens with this group here. I will almost certainly eventually pick up Echo, he is a favorite of mine and I may pick up Tech because not only does he look cool, he's hilarious [often unintentionally so]. The rest are very much up for debate.

I dunno. I'm being stretched in a lot of different directions here lately and I'm having to make choices. I recently cancelled two PFs and the chrome trooper. I hated to do all of that, but that last especially allowed me to pick up Arena Fett, so I did what I had to do. My main focus right now is curating my HT collection, and I want it coherent.

So we'll see what happens with this group here. I will almost certainly eventually pick up Echo, he is a favorite of mine and I may pick up Tech because not only does he look cool, he's hilarious [often unintentionally so]. The rest are very much up for debate.

It’s good to stay focused. There’s always a ton of stuff coming out.

Great choices. If I could only pick two it’d be Tech and Echo as well. Tech is our favorite and someone I identify with.

Echo is also a favorite. He has so much history and he’s been through a lot. And his Clone Force 99 armor looks awesome.

The original members were all a bit too much in TCW but were amazing in TBB. Really grew to like them all in their own way.

I was holding out thinking they would not do all of them. Now… looks like I’m sucked in. Great show and great design for these guys. Wrecker just looks fantasti!

I really think we’ll see the rest when season two hits. Instead of releasing them all at once they probably held back Crosshair, Wrecker, and Tech so they have releases for season two and beyond.

I truly don't think they'll hold any of them back. We've seen all the Protos (minus headsculpts for some) and yes, we all know that seeing Protos is just as good as seeing a UFO or a ghost (except some of those might actually be real 😂), but I'm pretty sure we'll get the whole team. The only one I'm leary of is Omega. If any of them don't get released, she's the most likely. I'm grabbing them as they come out because the only thing worse then not getting the whole team (for me at least) would be waiting for the whole team to go up and then missing out on the early one because I waited.

Back