1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Crosshair isn’t my favorite Clone but this is one of my favorite sculpts Hot Toys has ever done.

Cross is a salty bish but that makes him unique. The other members of the Batch are all so nice, you want to hug the rest of them - but this guy deserves a good slap across the face. I'm going to have to put him and Hunter on separate shelves, lol.

[I feel sorry for Cross too, though. He can't help how he's made.]

Remember the guy who used to comment on every Facebook post until they made Krennic? That will be me asking for Captain Howser before I buy Omeeeeeeeeeeega.

With the money they make off clones, how well they seem to have nailed their head sculpts, I feel like any clone is on the table at this point.

Honestly thought we'd have Fox by this point, to help push those Coruscant Guards more.

Cross is a salty bish but that makes him unique. The other members of the Batch are all so nice, you want to hug the rest of them - but this guy deserves a good slap across the face. I'm going to have to put him and Hunter on separate shelves, lol.

[I feel sorry for Cross too, though. He can't help how he's made.]

Agreed, I do feel sorry for Crosshair as well. Just following orders and all.

I do like the entire group; just the others more than him. And it's not Crosshair's fault, but the hardcore Crosshair fans are scary.

With the money they make off clones, how well they seem to have nailed their head sculpts, I feel like any clone is on the table at this point.

Honestly thought we'd have Fox by this point, to help push those Coruscant Guards more.
Couldn't agree more. I don't think the Guards would still be sitting around in places if Fox and Thorn were on the way. I got one Coruscant Guard and figured I'd display him next to one of the Jedi or something. Never really knew what to do with it. If they had made Fox I'd no doubt have one or two more.

Fox is a confusing one especially since I don't believe we ever saw him without his helmet on, therefore no sculpt needed, much like Vaughn.

Agreed, I do feel sorry for Crosshair as well. Just following orders and all.

I do like the entire group; just the others more than him. And it's not Crosshair's fault, but the hardcore Crosshair fans are scary.
Crosshair is going on the Empire shelf with Tarkin and Gideon lol. He does not get to hang out with Rex and Hunter in this house.

Howser
Fives
Wolffe
Boost
Fox
Waxer
Kix
Thorn
Neyo

I NEED THEM

OMG I would die if we got Thorn! He deserves a figure for sure. Agreeing with this list here, pretty much esp 1st three.

I dont know, I read this fanfic once heavily featuring Fox and now every time he's mentioned I flash back to that. That boy is bad, I dunno about him. *lol*

100% worth waiting for. Sent the pics to my wife and she said it’s insane. My thoughts exactly.

Morrison being hapa is a perfect match for Hot Toys.

The sculpt manages to capture and incorporate Morrison himself, the TCW/TBB Clones, the divergent nature of the Clone Force 99 with Crosshair’s unique look, all in an incredibly realistic package.

Crosshair isn’t my favorite Clone but this is one of my favorite sculpts Hot Toys has ever done.

View attachment 602571
Well said.

Imagine being Morrison and having all these figures on the shelf of different incarnations of himself !!!

In reality he probably doesn't own any of them ! :lol

Not many figures have this much presence just… standing there…

98039390-96F8-41B4-A6F3-F923FFEECA5C.jpeg

I’d wondered if they’d skip giving head sculpts to some of the Batch since all of them besides Hunter are more unique/distorted somehow. This is probably their best yet simultaneous animation/live action interpretation of a face. Nice to see him show up, even though I was slightly hoping to see the black costume instead.

Looks really nice. I’m extremely tempted with these Bad Batch guys but too many others on the plate. Hope the Batch collectors get all 5 of em, that would look great on the shelf!!

Back