1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm dying to see this figure go up, I got a feeling it will be really soon. Can't WAIT to see a headsculpt and really crossing my fingers hoping we'll get his Proto-DT design!

The fact that there was no headsculpt to display unfortunately leads me to believe this is still a while away from going up for pre-order. I likewise though cannot wait and will order the moment its up.

It was more like a mid-season episode than a finale. However, since we know there's more seasons it's just another stage of the story.

I liked the Poseidon Adventure / Underwater theme. It felt claustrophobic... and their situation looked hopeless. The cliffhanger was mid-episode, since it's not whether they would escape, but how.

Crosshair's an annoying character though. Too clichéd as a 'bad guy' with his manner of speaking and his constant sneer.

I was hoping he'd drown. lol

It was more like a mid-season episode than a finale. However, since we know there's more seasons it's just another stage of the story.

I liked the Poseidon Adventure / Underwater theme. It felt claustrophobic... and their situation looked hopeless. The cliffhanger was mid-episode, since it's not whether they would escape, but how.

Crosshair's an annoying character though. Too clichéd as a 'bad guy' with his manner of speaking and his constant sneer.

I was hoping he'd drown. lol
He’s bitter towards his brothers for abandoning him though, and he’s only with the Empire cause it’s the winning side and he wants to belong somewhere.

He’s bitter towards his brothers for abandoning him though, and he’s only with the Empire cause it’s the winning side and he wants to belong somewhere.

I understand his motives but I find him annoying, like a villain from an '80s cartoon.

He's also the most scarred and evil looking of the Batch, harking back to a time when a character's evil nature was expressed by being deformed in some way.

Though that trope's bit more confused in The Bad Batch since they're all defects compared to the norm.

It's the same type of clichés that put me off The Bad Batch episodes in The Clone Wars: Tech the bespectacled genius and Wrecker, the big dumb strong guy.

Last edited:
The way he keeps touching his head makes me feel they are trying to hint at something. Oh well, he'll probably redeem himself and dies next season. I actually quite like his character development. The other 3 besides Echo are really generic heroes.

I thought Hot Toys would have released Crosshair at the season finale. I mean Wanda-Vision ended and we got Wanda same with Falcon and the Winter Soldier!

What a boring finale...so dissapointed.

Have to agree. If it was an episode from earlier in the season it would fine but as a finale? Yikes. Very underwhelming.
Bit of a sour note for a series that had a fairly good first season. Doesn't leave me excited for season 2. What a shame.

Felt more like a mid-season finale than a season finale

But Kamino is a big part of the prequel era and the clone war in general, definitely felt something while I watched the Empire absolutely demolish Tipoca City.

Back