1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
3 down, 2 to go. Clone Force 99 is going to look amazing together.

IMG_9271.jpeg
IMG_9268.jpeg
IMG_9265.jpeg
IMG_9270.jpeg
IMG_9269.jpeg
IMG_9267.jpeg
IMG_9272.jpeg
IMG_9273.jpeg
IMG_9275.jpeg
IMG_9274.jpeg
IMG_9277.jpeg
IMG_9276.jpeg
IMG_9278.jpeg
IMG_9279.jpeg

Did sideshow miss the toothpick or is it not included anymore?

That’s interesting. All the blogger photos have it. It’s on the art box. Possible it’s in the box separately and they didn’t put it with the other accessories.

The action photos look a bit off with the toothpick so I’d prefer to be able to not have it. It’ll be good if it’s not permanently pre-attached.

IMG_9280.jpeg

Last edited:
They cant NOT include the toothpick. That has simply got to be in there. The sculpt allows for it, its just got to be included.

ORRRRRRRRR I will be improvising, I can do that.

Regarding the toothpick, it's definitely much thicker than it was in the prototype. That looked like a toothpick, this feels more like a cigarette almost. A minor nit pick.

Figure is looking great otherwise. It's fantastic it released so early. Unusual for Hot Toys, I wonder if they plan to make an Imperial version of him now that this is out. Sure would be nice if Tech or Wrecker could get an accelerated released. I can't wait to see this whole team together.

I have to say it’s very cool they included his targeting mirrors. Even if they are a permanent fixture to his belt/harness it’s a nice inclusion

Regarding the toothpick, it's definitely much thicker than it was in the prototype. That looked like a toothpick, this feels more like a cigarette almost. A minor nit pick.

It looks like a tiny piece of unpainted plastic which is a little flat and unrealistic, especially versus the very realistic face texture. The toothpick looked better on the proto which appeared to be a slightly lighter color as well.

But agreed, not really a big deal.

I can’t help but think he’s eating a Pocky stick when I look at it though. :lol

IMG_9311.jpeg

IMG_9308.jpeg

I ordered this not that long ago, so towards the end of the pre-order window, yet got pick-up notification today. All early signs point to this being a low-produced figure. Echo and Hunter were going for cheap with the resellers from day 1, this looks to be going the other way.

Crosshair is looking great. I’d be tempted to display him without his bucket but I like displaying Clones with them on.

Clone Force 99 is going to look good together. I only have Echo so far though. Need to get Hunter at some point and pre-order the rest.

Back