1/6 Hoy Toys - TMS 087 - The Bad Batch - Clone Force 99: Crosshair

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just got an email from sideshow that this is arriving early šŸ‘€ ā€œMay - Aug 2023ā€

Looking back, they had already sent notice that it was moved up to ā€œJune - Aug 2023ā€ a few months ago so this might actually be around the corner.

Same here. This guys been streamlined. I wonder if they'll hurry to get Wrecker and Tech out. Love how quick he's coming, sad I have to pay sooner šŸ˜‚ too much happening

1680629839299.jpeg

Can confirm

Really really excited to have Crosshair join the other Bad Batch members Echo and Hunter on my shelf! I have the other two boys on pre-order as well. I still remember the moment Clone Force 99 showed up in Season 7 of The Clone Wars with their signature theme song and i immediately fell in love with their design. I instantly turned to my wife on the premiere of that episode and told her if Hot Toys makes this entire team i am buying them all. She reluctantly agreed lol! The show is hit and miss but i still love their original look and i hold them as some of my favorite design and color schemes amongst clones. I greatly dislike their Season 2 look and i am elated HT chose to make their season 1 look.

Last edited:
Got the May-Aug notice. The earlier the better! Crosshair is never late, he arrives precisely when he means to. ā˜ļøšŸ§

We shall see. Today is not too soon.

Every day i go out to look at my Jesse order and he's still not "about to ship." Dont care how, I want him now! Also thinking next payday i am going to just pay off either him or Fennec, just pay the balance and be done. I dont want to wait.

But Cross. If he got here before either of them, I would not be a bit mad. Thats not going to happen, but if it DID I would not be mad.

At first I was not going to put him on the same shelf with the other four. But now I am. After "The Outpost"? He is going right up there.

This guy quietly made the Waitlist btw.

With how things have been looking the past few months, not sure if anyone here wants to jump on it just in case.

https://www.sideshow.com/collectibles/star-wars-crosshair-hot-toys-909397

Ooooooooo sh..........

Wow. Glad I have Wrecker and Tech locked down too.

I cant believe how hard I caved on these guys. It was going to just be Echo. No ifs ands or buts! Just buying one, yessir!

*sigh*

Have been expecting Jesse to WL any day now.

Ooooooooo sh..........

Wow. Glad I have Wrecker and Tech locked down too.

I cant believe how hard I caved on these guys. It was going to just be Echo. No ifs ands or buts! Just buying one, yessir!

*sigh*

Have been expecting Jesse to WL any day now.

I had zero doubt youā€™d get them all.

We know Clones are more important than being responsible. :lol

6AD5910E-222B-47E3-A224-FC43882A1A72.gif

Jesse should be okay for at least a while longer. He was produced before they started really cutting down on orders.

I shouldn't have waited on this. I joined the waitlist but hopefully I'll be able to acquire one. I'll have to pre-order Wrecker and Tech this week.

Put myself on the waitlist. I really wish Sideshow and Hot Toys would come up with a better system.

There should just be an actual ordering period rather than having to make us guess when something is going to hit waitlist.

The only way to get everything you want is to pre-order right away which just isnā€™t feasible.

Put myself on the waitlist. I really wish Sideshow and Hot Toys would come up with a better system.

There should just be an actual ordering period rather than having to make us guess when something is going to hit waitlist.

The only way to get everything you want is to pre-order right away which just isnā€™t feasible.
That is how Threezero usually did it, order during specified window that was usually 2-3 months, you get it, when window closes on specified date you have to track it down post release. simple

Sideshows "who knows when the PO will close" routine just makes everything a gamble.

Agreed, not sure any collectors will be a fan of this going forward.

Especially those that like to wait until the blog photos and in-hand photos come out before making a decision. Something like the OBK Kenobi or Doc Ock from NWH, whose face sculpts were a bit off might have a lot of collectors waiting for it to release to see in-hand reviews, now they might have to pre-order months before the figure comes out just to make sure they secure one.

Back