1/6 Hot Toys - What If...? - Infinity Ultron Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm torn on this. This might be the closest we'll ever get to an Annihilation Ultron or even seeing Ultron in the MCU in any capacity.

cx5sjftwc7m31.jpg

On the other hand, it is quite a barebones figure and too simplistic for 400+. I'll wait for the time being, see what else is announced, get my priorities straight.

Interesting to see that they used Vision's live-action sculpt on this animated version. Not really consistent with their Captain Carter and Steve then.

I don't know how people are complaining about the price. It's over 15 inches and diecast. If it's under $500, it's actually lower than expected judging by their 12 inch diecast figures.

Last edited:
Their other diecast figures should never have been $400+ to begin with. At the scale they are making these, the cost difference to them in using diecast vs plastic is minimal, but they are marking up the price by 40-50%. A lot of those $400+ diecast Iron Man/War Machine's have been sitting on shelves for a while

The 9th episodes of What If...? really made the whole series come together, and the animation during that fight is genuinely incredible. This doesn't have the same feeling as the show (proportions are a little off and the legs portion is a bit odd) but this figure is bad ass none the less. Diecast too? So sic.

Cost is probably a lot, but Sideshow won't let me hoard my points anymore so I may grab this with them if nothing else gets announced in the next couple months.

I don't know how people are complaining about the price. It's over 15 inches and diecast. If it's under $500, it's actually lower than expected judging by their 12 inch diecast figures.
We don't all live in San Fran where you have to be rich just to live!

Ultron Prime was $375 back when it released and I think I got it at $345....so I had to justify the purchase and I actually like that figure.

I think the legs is largely posing, though I’m sure some adjustments had to be made for the character to be able to stand and support its own weight as well, especially given its stature and the materials used.

$425 at Sideshow. A ton of money of course, but less than I expected considering the Mark 85 was $423 and this Ultron figure is not only diecast but over 15" tall.

Honestly surprised it's $425 on Sideshow. Easily saw this being $475+ since a barebone diecast Iron Man goes for $450+ these days.

I need to see this on display. I can't judge how this looks 'in person' They should've shown a comparison with Captain Carter.

Surprised they haven't done a Thanos from What if

I thought this was gonna easily be over 500. Still too much for my taste though.

You are one of those people who still believe these "diecast " figures are not 90% plastic.

I don't really want to expand to many "alternative universe" type figures, but this one looks pretty cool. Unless it's ridiculously priced I'll likely pick it up. But yeah, whatever happened to the Ultron Sentry? Had planned to get two of them at the time. If HT released them now they'd clock in at $250+/per.

Hot Toys need to be transparent about which parts are and aren't diecast, just saying "contains diecast parts" isn't good enough imo

Back