1/6 Hot Toys - VGM58 - Battlefront 2: Umbra Operative ARC Trooper (Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
1711139446257.png

Is this not a pre order? It’s shipping already?

Ah, concierge service! How wonderful!
Nice! lol. I'll be sure to head over there to donate my money to them, hahaha.

Unfortunately, PopCollectibles (Justin's new stomping grounds) is becoming as terrible as TW. Zero communication, late shipments, fake tracking codes, inflated prices.

I messaged Justin about Pop ghosting me about my late orders, and his only response was that everyone should look into the company to decide if they want to shop there, lol. Of course his next sponsor is as bad as the last. It's probably owned by someone at TW but under a different name.

I was looking on evil-bay, but import duties and VAT is pushing the price above what I'm willing to pay.

Nice! lol. I'll be sure to head over there to donate my money to them, hahaha.

Unfortunately, PopCollectibles (Justin's new stomping grounds) is becoming as terrible as TW. Zero communication, late shipments, fake tracking codes, inflated prices.

I messaged Justin about Pop ghosting me about my late orders, and his only response was that everyone should look into the company to decide if they want to shop there, lol. Of course his next sponsor is as bad as the last. It's probably owned by someone at TW but under a different name.
Figured as much, they sound like another small business who pays youtubers to do their marketing by giving them discounts. Justin gets clicks on his videos so they both win. I avoid all these sites recommended by youtubers.

That is what it is saying for everyone else?

I was going to put it on a payment plan but if it ships today, I'll take it lol.
Yeah they are already made. Happy you were able to snag one! Can’t wait for pics!

Back