1/6 Hot Toys - TMS126 - The Clone Wars: Obi-Wan Kenobi (DeathWatch Disguise)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Literally a kitbash figure. We were all gonna do this with the Mauldalorian, now they've done it for us so we don't even need to buy that figure.

They're really cannibalizing their own sales with this and Palpatine and they don't care.

I was just thinking this, they’re practically taking sales away from themselves. :lol

Also, holy **** can we talk about how Hot Toys have just announced 12 Star Wars figures in under 6 weeks? They’re already behind on so many figures how the hell are they going to achieve this kind of output?? They’ve lost their minds.

I disagree on this as a good exclusive. Solid Kenobi sculpt and a Mandalorian? I want this one desperately and will display it with the helmet on. I’ve sucked at the random artisan PO stuff so fear I’ll be stuck going without :(
I agree.
Kenobi plus Mando outfit.

Don't hear anyone complaining about Luke and Han Stormie.

This will be highly sought after and will sell fast.

This is cool but luckily I can pass. The only cw on my shelves will be anakin, general obi, ahsoka, and Rex. Space is at a premium . I hope this doesn’t ruin our chances of padawan kenobi.

I really want this. It’s from one of my all time favourite arcs and episodes of TCW.

Also represents one of the coolest shots in any Star Wars media to date.

IMG_3321.jpeg

I was just thinking this, they’re practically taking sales away from themselves. :lol
Also, holy **** can we talk about how Hot Toys have just announced 12 Star Wars figures in under 6 weeks? They’re already behind on so many figures how the hell are they going to achieve this kind of output?? They’ve lost their minds.
This.

Hot Toys is going to go the way of Mezco - ride the hype of a preorder train, deliver whenever off schedule, and pepper in easy releases in between that were already queued up…

I mean… I have two of the Mauldalorians on PO. I would grab this guy as a variant for the other two, but I have no need for Obi-Wan in Mando disguise.

It's because Marvel has dried right up, when you don't have that golden goose you need to make up for it with another, and star wars still has appeal beyond movie release hype

Back