1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Detolf-style cabinet #2 built today, and Throne Fett has taken control of the top spot, as he should. Now to get Fennec in place.

Want to test your marriage? Build furniture together. This was a lot better than the first one we built, but geez louise. Admittedly directions being in microprint and out of order helps nothing, but whew stressful.

Husband: "What're you planning to put in this?"

Oh, you just dont know do you, my dear. lol

Detolf-style cabinet #2 built today, and Throne Fett has taken control of the top spot, as he should. Now to get Fennec in place.

Want to test your marriage? Build furniture together. This was a lot better than the first one we built, but geez louise. Admittedly directions being in microprint and out of order helps nothing, but whew stressful.

Husband: "What're you planning to put in this?"

Oh, you just dont know do you, my dear. lol
Should have said "something near and dear to my heart" (Placed the hot toys in cabinet)

F915F94F-5C30-47F8-9E90-0083741B2BC2.jpeg

This figure took its sweet time coming to me and I then took my sweet time cracking it open. Had all but utterly lost interest in Fett after that abomination of a show but, once I popped him out and sat him down, all was forgiven.

This thing has presence and oozes cool. Got an armrest just waiting for Fennec to arrive and complete the display.

E04E3D65-63DD-4F85-BA51-D495E4FCFC33.jpeg
0ED007E7-ABA6-4FF1-AF27-D3756749D6C0.jpeg
C3D88FD5-7CA8-49F0-B497-FC524F22DE76.jpeg

This figure took its sweet time coming to me and I then took my sweet time cracking it open. Had all but utterly lost interest in Fett after that abomination of a show but, once I popped him out and sat him down, all was forgiven.

This thing has presence and oozes cool. Got an armrest just waiting for Fennec to arrive and complete the display.
But, it's a show that gave us the glory of:
Mando_Boba.jpg

Plus lots of Fennec. I can overlook a lot for that 😁 , including the twirly guy and the candy speeders.
That BOBF finale was insane.:lol

Back