1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll get both then.
easy.
lol.
It's just a matter of which one first.
Kuill is such a niche character as is the Blurrg.
Hot toys will get my support as they are both Alien and a creature,which I'm hoping shows them that a Tauntaun and Wampa are doable for them 😉

Fett on throne because he will also look awesome with Fennec,and will hopefully push HT to make Bib and Jabba eventually.

Back into the suns...

BACK INTO THE SUNS.jpg

Love this figure.

Ordered it from sideshow and then ups lost it I guess. Sideshow said they shipped it ups said they never received it. Just my luck

UHHHHH contact SSC IMMEDIATELY, this is on them to fix. You as the customer are guiltless and SSC needs to crack the whip on UPS. Im pretty sure SSC will make this right for you.

I'll get both then.
easy.
lol.
It's just a matter of which one first.
Kuill is such a niche character as is the Blurrg.
Hot toys will get my support as they are both Alien and a creature,which I'm hoping shows them that a Tauntaun and Wampa are doable for them 😉

Fett on throne because he will also look awesome with Fennec,and will hopefully push HT to make Bib and Jabba eventually.
Seriously contemplating this, I’ve got a 10% off voucher at Popcultcha

Arrived whilst I was away last month so finally got to open him this weekend.

First impression - the box was massive! Much bigger than I expected.

So glad I went with the throne and unmasked sculpt set. The figure is great, but the throne and unhelmeted head really take it to the next level. Fett sat on the throne just has such great shelf presence.

I opened my guy a few weeks ago. I was surprised at how large the box was - and decided it had to go!

I really like the figure, however removing the helmet neck piece was inexcusably difficult, and I had to remove a lot of the outfit to achieve it. I bent one of the small spikes on his right gauntlet in the process, which just shouldn't happen.

The other absolutely inexcusable thing is (as others have mentioned) the lack of a specific gun-holding hand for the rifle - just pathetic!

The throne is awesome, however I doubt I'll ever display it, and might decide to sell it. I only got the throne set as I wanted the head sculpt.

Regardless, I really love the figure, and might not pick up the BoBF version - especially as it doesn't have a head sculpt!

Now I am just waiting for my Bo Katan and chrome Mando to fill out my Mando display :D

Attachments

• IMG_5243.jpeg
    IMG_5243.jpeg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_5245.jpeg
    IMG_5245.jpeg
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
Back