1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really nice figure, cannot wait to get it.
Hope if they release a BOBF season 2, they will make Boba as awesome as all the statues and figures of him !

I think they wrote it’s going to be shipped right after Christmas
Didn't catch this in their communication. One thing's for sure, i'm expecting more delays on forthcoming releases as Covid is reportedly back in force over there.

“Please Speak freely”
Let hope season 2 isn’t gonna be dumb and have Boba being a badass instead of background character in his own show.
CD0CA233-2EB7-43AC-B16E-05C89E846A48.jpeg

Has season 2 been confirmed/hinted at? I imagine Boba will make an appearance in Mando season 3 but i'm not sure i want another season centered around Boba... unless thy can right the ship and bring Mando season 2 Boba back.

Parcel handed to carrier by KGH today. It took two weeks. Expecting another two weeks will pass by before it hits the mailbox.

Has season 2 been confirmed/hinted at? I imagine Boba will make an appearance in Mando season 3 but i'm not sure i want another season centered around Boba... unless thy can right the ship and bring Mando season 2 Boba back.

Neither hinted at or confirmed, as far as I know. Which is odd, since Disney was going on about how well this was doing ratings-wise. If that was true, why no season 2?

They should stop while they're behind, imo. The current storyline should be completely scrapped, no one wants to see a show about some guy retiring from kicking ass all day to adjudicate his own town or whatever.

Neither hinted at or confirmed, as far as I know. Which is odd, since Disney was going on about how well this was doing ratings-wise. If that was true, why no season 2?

They should stop while they're behind, imo. The current storyline should be completely scrapped, no one wants to see a show about some guy retiring from kicking ass all day to adjudicate his own town or whatever.
Agreed. If they do a 2nd season (and I'd be perfectly content with them not doing so) they need to scrap everything they did for BoBF so far and have Boba doing something else. Set it up with a Mando season 3 cameo.

Tatooine is just bad news all 'round; nothing good ever happens there. B should be mostly retired by now, only coming out for that infamous Black List Bounty stuff. He should not get out of bed for less than 500,000 credits on the hoof. He should be like the James Bond of bounty hunters.

Eff that place. Let the Hutts have it.

He should start by leaving Tatooine FAR BEHIND and becoming a badass bounty hunter again.
Tatooine is just bad news all 'round; nothing good ever happens there. B should be mostly retired by now, only coming out for that infamous Black List Bounty stuff. He should not get out of bed for less than 500,000 credits on the hoof. He should be like the James Bond of bounty hunters.

Eff that place. Let the Hutts have it.

Tatooine sucks because it gave us the freaking terrible sand base.

Without Tatooine, we wouldn't have the same dumb footprint sand bases for half the Star Wars line.

We'd all be better off without Tatooine.

Tatooine sucks because it gave us the freaking terrible sand base.

Without Tatooine, we wouldn't have the same dumb footprint sand bases for half the Star Wars line.

We'd all be better off without Tatooine.
…but tatooine is where it all started <queue opening music>
😂

Oof, that's a tough one. The Boba/Throne set is really a great display piece and I really like the repaint armor version (almost as much as the sarlacc damaged one but not quite).

I bought the blurrg for the specific display option of having Kuiil astride it holding the swaddled Grogu with OG Mando and IG-11 standing by. My ultimate tribute display to S1.

At the end of it all, I'm going to have both.

That's not helping is it? :)

RPA BOBA FETT 07.jpg

Last edited:
Back