1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess I'm comparing the Maul speeder which was only $85 more.

How much more was the Emperor's throne?

About $100 more. I'm surprised this Fett set came in under $400 myself. I ordered it with a coupon already, knocked it down to $365 before fees.

Howard at home with his Boba Fett armor looking at his Padme, General Kenobi, Bespin Han and Kit Fisto:

1493936478-boba.gif

Ordered the ex from SSC.

I'm surprised this wasn't a lot more, tbh.

Unfortunately he and Mando v3.0 are both due at the same time.... we'll see how this actually shakes down.

Ordered the ex from SSC.

I'm surprised this wasn't a lot more, tbh.

Unfortunately he and Mando v3.0 are both due at the same time.... we'll see how this actually shakes down.
Because they know there will be plenty versions of Fetts coming after Book of Fett premieres . They are going to milk it like there is no tomorrow

People bashed Disney for pandering and adding bland Mary-Sue characters just to increase the female headcount on-screen. Most people don't complain about well-written, interesting female characters, like the ones that you've listed.

People do confuse complaints about idiots like Holdo and Tico for general misogyny.

Noooooo, people just find stupidity generally annoying. You dont get a free pass just because you're female, or any other minority group.

It will also depend on how far some of the releases get pushed back next year. I did order the exclusive version to add to my already 9 orders next year. UGGGGGGGGGHHH!
I'm guessing anything that targets Q4 2022 will end up in early to mid 2023 the way HT is going right now...

I'm guessing anything that targets Q4 2022 will end up in early to mid 2023 the way HT is going right now...
I wouldn't count on any dates right now. Can only guess at a figure with no head sculpt and few accessories to jump ahead.

Back