1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How do we know that's not Bo-Katan? Sure looks like her to me.
View attachment 531083

The helmet, jet pack, rocket and shoulder armour all differ.

screenshot-2021-07-14-at-12-38-24-let-your-geek-sideshow-png.531076

Deluxe previous set has nothing to do with this set.

Its like the difference between ESB Fett and ROTJ Fett.

You NEED both, don't fight it, part with your money... that is what it is made for.

...These are the real true facts, folks.

We're gonna complain, especially when we see that price tag.

Then we're gonna PO. Cause thats what we do. Koi in a pond. Waiting.

Attachments

• koi2.jpg
    koi2.jpg
    52.9 KB · Views: 22
By the way, people bashed Disney for female characters. And now all asking for Ahsoka, Cara, Bo, Koska, and Fennec.
People bashed Disney for pandering and adding bland Mary-Sue characters just to increase the female headcount on-screen. Most people don't complain about well-written, interesting female characters, like the ones that you've listed.

Man, FU HT... I don't want the throne, but I do want the Fett head sculpt. But on the bright side, the TV show will air long before this is released, so I'm sure the actual Book Of Boba Fett figure will include the head sculpt. Assuming Fett still looks the same.

HT just doesn't want my money. Always making it easy for me to wait for the next version.

I have IG11 to go with my v1 OG Mando, and I would've got this to go with my v3 S2 Shiny Mando.. All I need for my Mando collection. For now that is...

Man, FU HT... I don't want the throne, but I do want the Fett head sculpt. But on the bright side, the TV show will air long before this is released, so I'm sure the actual Book Of Boba Fett figure will include the head sculpt. Assuming Fett still looks the same.

HT just doesn't want my money. Always making it easy for me to wait for the next version.

I have IG11 to go with my v1 OG Mando, and I would've got this to go with my v3 S2 Shiny Mando.. All I need for my Mando collection. For now that is...
I'm sure someone wants the throne but not the sculpt, so easy enough to cut a deal.

The price point on just the figure is surprisingly reasonable. Under $250 for a Boba Fett is pretty good.

The throne is really cool, but a lot extra. It’s not like Palpatine’s throne, which I consider far more iconic to that character.

Have to see The Book of Boba Fett before making a decision. I would lean towards the standard though just due to the price.

Ugh $400 for the extra Hs and throne

screw it..I’ll sacrifice the HS and get the better $250 deal

now should I order SS with the high shipping cost or BBTS who is far behind everyone when getting their HT orders

Back