1/6 Hot Toys -TMS056 - The Mandalorian: Boba Fett and Throne (REPAINT ARMOR)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Attachments

• 535283DA-8665-418B-B120-DBBCEBAAB279.jpeg
    535283DA-8665-418B-B120-DBBCEBAAB279.jpeg
    240.9 KB · Views: 94
This was expected and makes things interesting for collecting. It’s nice this will be available for BoBF. Technically you could have this and Fennec together for the BOBF shelf. On the other hand having two deluxe sets is expensive but you could always sell one of the headsculpts for a lot since it is exclusive to two large deluxe sets. Have to wonder how expensive the throne deluxe will be, the same or more than the Tython Fett 2-pack?

Ah..MF#**** Somebody pointed out on YouTube that the non throne version doesn’t have the unmasked sculpt 🤬

The Fett Fantasy is becoming all too real now. Trying to be a select HT collector, the choices have expanded exponentially. No telling the amount of variations the armor will go through in the BoBF show.

Tough call on this. I think I’m leaning towards passing on it for the time being at least. I’m getting the other two pack that was previously announced. Then again this is probably going to be years out so maybe by that time I’ll decide that I want it.

This looks like a rough prototype, if you look at the helmet and armour it looks like they just painted over the bird poop version, his armour looks flat and smooth in the show after he repainted it, this looks bumpy and dinged up.
This is the off screen paint in progress version by Boba. They'll release the version we saw in the show later. Fennec will be enough for me.

By the way, people bashed Disney for female characters. And now all asking for Ahsoka, Cara, Bo, Koska, and Fennec.

Back