1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not very positive from all the memes and “complaining” I’ve seen this morning. On that note, watch all of these double/triple in price in the future and everyone begs for reissues:lol
The negative comments are the usual why not this figure or that figure. Honestly, most of them just don't know the idea of con exclusives and that the big sellers are not announced yet.

I doubt that.
I bet you this particular figure at least will be in demand and fetch high prices once it’s gone. That tends to be the case with a lot of these exclusives. Especially a character like this that many will sleep on. The two Marvel figures I don’t think will be in demand much though.

ht-mandalorian-armourer-5-jpg.530228

mxGzmDd.jpg

That is a wicked looking figure.

Wish the forge tools locker, was more than just clever box art backdrop, but an actual place to hold them?

Last edited:
I like the figure and will get her, but.... I really wish it was anything ot and it always feels like a punch in the grapefruits when I see mandalorian after mandalorian figure released and we can’t get more than 8 figures from esb and rotj.

First batch is sold at Secret Base only. 2nd batch is for all the other retailers including those in Hong Kong.

For sites like Toyswonderland to get first batch they literally have to send people to stand in line for hours and get the figures from Secret Base. It would be a bit silly to expect them to provide that service for nothing.

I never bother with first batch unless the difference in cost is small. Moff Gideon and classic suit Spider-Man had low first batch prices for some reason.

It's mostly for local buyers or YT reviewers that need the figures early for views.

Nobody is expecting anything for free. There was and always has been an extra charge for getting the figures right away. The problem is the process after day one has been ****ed now. Again, it used to be 4 to 6 weeks after day one for Sideshow to get the entire shipment. And don't even try to blame covid because all this nonsense started before that.

Still debating..what if in the future they change her look if they bring her back in Book of Fett or S3 :dunno

Still debating..what if in the future they change her look if they bring her back in Book of Fett or S3 :dunno
I feel like she’ll appear more, but kind of doubt that she’ll change appearance much, if at all. I could very well see this as a one and done character in terms of a figure.

I feel like she’ll appear more, but kind of doubt that she’ll change appearance much, if at all. I could very well see this as a one and done character in terms of a figure.

Plus, we can worry about that in 3-4 years too. Plenty of time to enjoy this figure now. Especially since this is scheduled for Q3-4 of this year so it would be nice to possibly have this in time for Xmas.

Yeah, I'd say anyone who is on the fence better get this version. Who knows when HT would revisit her even if she has some minor changes. Think about those who might've waited for Bespin Han in lieu of the ANH Han... :(

Justin and Jedha's source is nailing it right now. Everyone forgets...figures are announced during the Con as well.

fb_img_1624221421040-jpg.529979
Excellent info Matticus.

Strange they released the official flyer with only 3 figures on it this year though. However I guess that could change, or this year really is different with their production issues.

Anyway, as you say more are announced at the con itself, and logic would say that they are typically the ones they would want to keep as normal pre-order for bigger runs.

This actually makes me think JL Cyborg and Mk1 really do still have a chance. The Spiderman Cyborg just seemed like some sort of sick low blow to DC customers, but if they turn around soon with a JL Cyborg then all the salty people will be happy and Hot Toys will again be king.

mxGzmDd.jpg

That is a wicked looking figure.

Wish the forge tools locker, was more than just clever box art backdrop, but an actual place to hold them?
Seems like that tool locker would be a perfect secondary market type accessory. Hell it wouldn't be that difficult to build yourself.

Back