1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn‘t want to wait on SS for this one so I got in on the 2nd batch at Toys Wonderland.

Now it’s time to tweak the design of the 1/6 Armorer‘s table a bit. I think it may actually look good as a dio with the backdrop. If it does it’ll be the very first backdrop I ever actually use.

9ADC2074-B346-4DAD-9532-DA6842C57C54.jpeg

....Where's Sassafras? He is absolutely gonna lose his mind when he sees this :cool:

LOL registering for Sideshow con 'coz 5$ reward points is 5$.:sneaky:

And yeah:yess:

My Season 1 shelf will be SO badass. Instant PO. Now just hafta wait for someone to do Cara:monkey3

Plus, IMO, the show would be stupid not to bring a character so charismatic back for the *climatic end battle* which I assume is gonna be some big splash panel thing with everyone from Luke to Grogu waving a tiny light saber. Meeanwhile guess I should find some more *cheap* Hasbro 12 inch Stormtroopers to take a sledgehammer to, for background parts.

Last edited:
I wonder what the consensus is on the others then, those Marvel exclusives are laughably stupid and tasteless.

Not very positive from all the memes and “complaining” I’ve seen this morning. On that note, watch all of these double/triple in price in the future and everyone begs for reissues:lol

I wonder if this will go up on Sideshow today or if they’re closed for the day for the 4th of July holiday.

Didn‘t want to wait on SS for this one so I got in on the 2nd batch at Toys Wonderland.

Now it’s time to tweak the design of the 1/6 Armorer‘s table a bit. I think it may actually look good as a dio with the backdrop. If it does it’ll be the very first backdrop I ever actually use.

View attachment 530267
When's that Armorer's forge coming, Cocoloboy? :p

Not very positive from all the memes and “complaining” I’ve seen this morning. On that note, watch all of these double/triple in price in the future and everyone begs for reissues:lol
I wonder if this will go up on Sideshow today or if they’re closed for the day for the 4th of July holiday.
Bet they make us wait for Sideshow con. :(

After internet breaking Cyborg announcement, I think a Padme announcement is imminent.
Bwahaha 😂

In all seriousness, people are conflating the rumored exclusive announcements (which all came true) and the rumored general reveals planned for the show (which is TBD). The Mark I diecast, Justice League Cyborg, etc were never supposed to be the exclusives.

Outrage without understanding on here and FB. FB is way worse. People don't realize the Summer Showcase will feature more POs. Also, no one realizes that SM was from the PS4 game, which was inspired by the look from the Sinister Six comic book. Just have to shake your head and move on from the clown show!

What’s the time comparison between HK second batches and Sideshow usually? I know BBTS is absolutely last:lol

I've done a few Day 1’s but I don’t mind saving a few bucks on Armorer, as well.
Second batch usually lines up with the Sideshow release, sometimes earlier though. It's usually earlier now due to the ongoing issues.

I too PO’d a second batch from TWHK. Would have loved a first batch but not for $100 more. Used a coupon so saved like $10, came out to around $235. So excited for this release

Wait for the second version that'll come with an LED forge, damaged stormtrooper armor pieces and headsculpt after she's reintroduced in the show and follows Din Djarin in removing her helmet :lol

I too PO’d a second batch from TWHK. Would have loved a first batch but not for $100 more. Used a coupon so saved like $10, came out to around $235. So excited for this release
Do you mean Toys Wonderland or Toys Buying Agent? I was looking for a Toys Wonderland coupon, but I couldn’t find one. Thinking of ordering from there (it would be my first order with them).

All this first and second batch bull**** is beyond ridiculous now. To the point that it has become a damn business model for sellers in HK. It wasn't very long ago that you had two choices, you could A) pay some extra money to a HK seller on release day or B) wait about 4 to 6 weeks for the ENTIRE shipment to arrive in the US.

Back