1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I don't think they will do a deluxe version unless she shows up with a much different look in later seasons. The case with Anakin was that he was released as a regular release and then again as exclusive. This is the case with most exclusives but not the other way around. They've done that before with the Deathtrooper and response was not good.

TBH, I don't think that man other collectors are into Armorer.

VSGMatb.jpg

The 1/6th scale The Armorer™ Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Armorer in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Newly crafted golden bronze colored The Armorer helmet and bronze colored body armor with specially applied distress effects
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of accessories holding hands
- One (1) Beskar holding left hand
- One (1) gesture left hand

Costume:
- One (1) brown colored fur collar
- One (1) finely crafted The Armorer armor in bronze color with weathering effects
- One (1) dark green-colored shirt
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored gauntlets
- One (1) dark brown colored utility belt with accessories
- One (1) dark brown colored Kilt
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored pants
- One (1) pair of armored boots with weathering effects

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Mandalorian chest armor
- One (1) piece of Beskar
- One (1) pair of tongs
- One (1) hammer
- One (1) ladle
- One (1) welder
- One (1) covent themed backdrop
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021

1wmQdhp.jpg
fQw68T0.jpg
ZF8mErx.jpg
BGvlHMt.jpg
nw5L1Bp.jpg
vbNf1pO.jpg
NwNbpsT.jpg
Wi80lF9.jpg
NP0xXDM.jpg
qiLsyds.jpg
PGRAZjC.jpg

Not feeling like I need this one for my Mando Season 1/2 collection. Would certainly jump ahead of some of the other offerings though.

Yet you said in another thread she wasn't a big deal. Ok, pal. :lol
Nah, despite the fact I just put down a full payment for the Armorer, she's still didn't strike me as the most impressively memorable character, just another "cool" Mandalorian to me. But there three reasons why I still decided to get her anyway:

1 - Price wasn't so bad and the delivery time is within this year
2 - don't want to pay ridiculous secondary market price like I did with Heavy Mando
3 - haven't seen a Star Wars exclusive for quite some time since Sith Anakin in 2018, so it is nice to have one more in the collection

Yeah I don't see any deluxe either. There's a reason she's be
the two different Anakins are the prime example that HT will make two versions
Yeah but with all due respect to The Armourer, she ain't no Anakin and Darth Vader in the making !

Re: unhelmeted version, she's the leader of that sect. There's no way she's taking off her helmet for a "happily ever after" ending in Mandalore. There'd be no stakes otherwise, and it'd be a very meh ending to the season.

IMO it'll be a full blown physical battle and mentally for Mando to determine who's side he is on and how the situation with Bo-Katan can be worked out. This is the way.

Yeah..With a face like Emily Swallow,it's only a matter of time til that helmet comes off.
I'll grab this now.

images

1b3abe055aa0da18570e94a3f6b3f055972a1022.png

I do hope Emily Swallow gets to physically play her un-helmeted in Season 3.

Pretty much the story arc has been chipping away at the most dogmatic Mandalorian rules. Which her tribe in particular clung to.
Yet with the battle to reclaim (and possibly rule) Mandolor as the setup, i'm sure her and (if) anything left of her tribe survived, will return, as well as Bo and Knight owls, and whatever is left of Sabine's sect, and others will all come into play, and all challenge each-others rules/"way".

With Mando likley walking the line between them all.

Admittedly I didn't know who the actress was before. She portrayed the armorer so very well, and I loved hearing her voice.

But yeah an un-helmeted sculpt would be so cool, but I don't see her ever removing it in the show if/when she appears again.

9fr2OFe.jpg

VSGMatb.jpg

The 1/6th scale The Armorer™ Collectible Figure special features:
- Authentic and detailed likeness of The Armorer in Star Wars: The Mandalorian
- Newly crafted golden bronze colored The Armorer helmet and bronze colored body armor with specially applied distress effects
- Body with over 26 points of articulations
- Approximately 29 cm tall
- Six (6) pieces of interchangeable gloved hands including:
- One (1) pair of fists
- One (1) pair of accessories holding hands
- One (1) Beskar holding left hand
- One (1) gesture left hand

Costume:
- One (1) brown colored fur collar
- One (1) finely crafted The Armorer armor in bronze color with weathering effects
- One (1) dark green-colored shirt
- One (1) pair of dark brown colored gauntlets
- One (1) dark brown colored utility belt with accessories
- One (1) dark brown colored Kilt
- One (1) pair of dark green-colored pants
- One (1) pair of armored boots with weathering effects

Accessories:
- One (1) battle damaged Mandalorian chest armor
- One (1) piece of Beskar
- One (1) pair of tongs
- One (1) hammer
- One (1) ladle
- One (1) welder
- One (1) covent themed backdrop
- Figure stand with Star Wars logo and character nameplate

Release date: Approximately Q3 – Q4, 2021

1wmQdhp.jpg
fQw68T0.jpg
ZF8mErx.jpg
BGvlHMt.jpg
nw5L1Bp.jpg
vbNf1pO.jpg
NwNbpsT.jpg
Wi80lF9.jpg
NP0xXDM.jpg
qiLsyds.jpg
PGRAZjC.jpg

She is loookingg so beautiful :drool

The camtono of beskar would go along with this figure!

Speaking of which, I wonder if she's still in Nevarro, since she did not want to leave.

The camtono of beskar would go along with this figure!

Speaking of which, I wonder if she's still in Nevarro, since she did not want to leave.
She probably left after melting down and recovering everything she could. Grim work.

The Nevarro forge was abandoned as of Season 2 which we see in Episode 4.

Maybe she linked up with another Covert. Armorers are probably few in number after the purge. Her skill and knowledge would be valuable.

Also going to take this opportunity to acknowledge stunt performer Lauren Mary Kim who portrayed The Armorer during the action and fight scenes. She also did Ahsoka’s fight choreography and mocap for the Siege of Mandalore duel versus Maul.

Last edited:
Sideshow will likely be putting the exclusives up today right? I just want to get a preorder secured so that it's over and done with.

Yeah I don't see any deluxe either. There's a reason she's be

Yeah but with all due respect to The Armourer, she ain't no Anakin and Darth Vader in the making !

Re: unhelmeted version, she's the leader of that sect. There's no way she's taking off her helmet for a "happily ever after" ending in Mandalore. There'd be no stakes otherwise, and it'd be a very meh ending to the season.

IMO it'll be a full blown physical battle and mentally for Mando to determine who's side he is on and how the situation with Bo-Katan can be worked out. This is the way.
What? I thought she and Mando will get married and have lots of helmeted kids living in a home with a huge garden in Mandalore.

It’s possible they’re going to wait till Sideshow Con (7/19), but it could be before then.
I really don’t see why they’d wait 2 weeks to put it up for PO though, they’re already losing sales to HK sellers.

I really don’t see why they’d wait 2 weeks to put it up for PO though, they’re already losing sales to HK sellers.
Just precedent. eg. Hot Toys announced Ragnarok Stan Lee on 7/1/2020. I got the Sideshow Con preorder access email for it on 7/23.

I’d wager those folks committed to ordering from Hong Kong are customers who try not to buy directly from Sideshow if at all possible anyway. No real loss for Sideshow, then.

They might just feel it’s more beneficial to sit on pre-orders to hype up their own event; whatever that’s worth. Or they could change course and totally put it up earlier. Who knows.

Love this. Definitely grabbing it. I feel like if they were going to do a deluxe, the Exclusive would’ve been it. DS Anakin has that nice light up lava droid stand. But of course that’s not always how HT works. But think Sith Trooper. We KNEW that was going to get a regular release when they announced the convention “exclusive”. I just don’t see this one getting a deluxe unless we see her again and they have something to add. I would’ve LOVED a light up forge or an actual wall piece that held tools, but I’m super happy we get her at all.

I don't see them doing a deluxe any time soon. However, there's an outside possibility they offer some kind of accessory pack, or add-on set, down the line. As nice as it'd be to offer this as a deluxe set that forge would be a rather substantial chunk of plastic. Then people would also want the armory. Would they do that for what's essentially a side character? I felt dirty calling her that.

Admittedly I didn't know who the actress was before. She portrayed the armorer so very well, and I loved hearing her voice.

But yeah an un-helmeted sculpt would be so cool, but I don't see her ever removing it in the show if/when she appears again.

9fr2OFe.jpg

She is loookingg so beautiful :drool

Never mind un-helmeted, I now want the fully un-armored version of Emily Swallow!

Where is Cara Dune?
Am I in the right thread?: [checks title]

1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)​

So why is someone asking (derailing) here, as opposed the the other half dozen Mandalorian themed threads?
In case someone has been living under a rock - Gena Carano her character Cara Dune, and any further likeness of her character, have been canceled by the totalitarian-twit-mob for daring to wrong-think and wrong-like.
Don't expect any new appearance or figure of her.

Armorer is the WW of the Mando U.

1wmQdhp.jpg

Last edited:
I would wager that the reason they didn't formally announce/comment on the cancelation of the Slave 1 is all the hell they caught after dishonestly firing Gina Carano.

Back