1/6 Hot Toys -TMS044 - The Mandalorian: The Armorer (2021 Toy Fair Exclusive)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The trousers look workable.

ta.jpg

:yess:

Loose fabric, and not lycra-like as they appeared on display.

Does he mention if the skirt is pleather or soft plastic?

I've been jumping through the video and haven't heard him say whenever he's focused on it.

When he turned the figure round it looked like pleather, but the only thing I heard him mention as pleather were the bands around the arms.

The shoulder pauldrons and bracers are plastic.

I've been jumping through the video and haven't heard him say whenever he's focused on it.

When he turned the figure round it looked like pleather, but the only thing I heard him mention as pleather were the bands around the arms.

The shoulder pauldrons and bracers are plastic.
Of course they're pleather when they literally don't have to be :lol

Looks like pleather, can see where some has already flaked off due to rubbing against the armour.

1627405078779.png

Looks like pleather, can see where some has already flaked off due to rubbing against the armour.

View attachment 532627

I'm surprised he didn't mention the skirt/apron was pleather, as when he looked at the sleeves he warned of potential flaking.

Then when he was doing the waist articulation he was pretty rough considering the armour was rubbing across it.

He only told that the skirt looks like genuine leather. But I guess he was talking about its look, rather than its material.

View attachment 532627
Caught that too. To be fair though, that part where it has rubbed is concealed by the chest armor - he has her arched back and the belt removed here. And like Asta said, he was being pretty rough with it.

She looks incredible. I’m no longer concerned about the pants. But what happened to double-jointed knees and elbows or wrist swivel?

The joints are a real surprise. Female bodies are usually double jointed - even Leia Endor which had short sleeves.

She's gorgeous. All the scorch detail. Pants have an inset and the soft boots. Only nit for me is the seam on the hammer seems kind've prominent. I can see the talented already molding up resin and making a light-up forge. I wish I had her already.:love:inlove:monkey5

Back