1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 069 - The Mandalorian: Nite Owls - Koska Reeves

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I dunno. It seems rather hypocritical to fire someone and try to distance yourself from them because of their beliefs...only to push merch out there with their face on it.

I dunno. It seems rather hypocritical to fire someone and try to distance yourself from them because of their beliefs...only to push merch out there with their face on it.
There's enough vids with examples of hypocrisy including Pascal and the James Gunn thing. Disney needs to be weaselly and just bring her back.

Either that or it's not gonna bother me to pick up the third party "Space Warrior Woman" 😁 :monkey3 when it happens.

Eh maybe, but the character and likeness are already owned by Disney and will live on in the SW universe forever anyway. So they're still gonna be making money off the character in one way or another.

Hmm, held off on the Mando line because of budget and space reasons. Could not resist picking up the Mando versions of Rogue one figures I missed. Bo-Katan also, she will go with Clone Wars S7 stuff.

But Koska is giving me troubles. My display is divided in two's and fours. And I am impressed with the prototype. Hmm.

Really want Koska.

Part of me worries there might be more interesting Mandos coming in season 3 and beyond (her similarity to No), but that portrait is fantastic.

Hoping they really do a fantastic job with Sabine when she comes and she remains very colorful in Ahsoka. For me her third look was the best. Hard to choose from the rest, but I liked her first look the least because it was the least Mando like in accessories. Definitely did like the progression she showed.

Yeah I'm really hoping they don't wimp out on Sabine's armor design and give us some safer, less colorful version for live action. Even if she's older now I'd imagine she'd still the rebellious type who would want her armor to look very unique and different.

Really want Koska.

Part of me worries there might be more interesting Mandos coming in season 3 and beyond (her similarity to No), but that portrait is fantastic.

Hoping they really do a fantastic job with Sabine when she comes and she remains very colorful in Ahsoka. For me her third look was the best. Hard to choose from the rest, but I liked her first look the least because it was the least Mando like in accessories. Definitely did like the progression she showed.

There will be always more. We are at 44 figures for Mando and counting. I'm holding back on Fett and Mando figures (Definitely getting Koska) as i'm most excited for the Kenobi show and what that will bring.

Yeah I'm really hoping they don't wimp out on Sabine's armor design and give us some safer, less colorful version for live action. Even if she's older now I'd imagine she'd still the rebellious type who would want her armor to look very unique and different.
Yeah being artsy and creative is like her main character trait, I doubt Filoni would stray too far from that. Plus I’m sure there are a few people that aren’t dead inside by 30 :lol

Yeah being artsy and creative is like her main character trait, I doubt Filoni would stray too far from that. Plus I’m sure there are a few people that aren’t dead inside by 30 :lol

Dave muted her armor pretty much in that prologue. Compared to her pink and yellows from previous seasons, at least. So I’d actually be pretty surprised if her first appearance on the show wasn’t based somewhere around that look. Different shades of grays and dark purple or something along those lines.

93vb00y3bkt41.jpg

I've already got deluxe Mando with deluxe Luke on the way. I'm trying to limit things to the Lucas saga. The lack of nostalgia to anything Mando or BoBF makes it easier.

Tell me about it. I WILL be strong though. I can tell the difference between figures I need and figures I really, really want but will regret the space it takes up the moment I get it.

Back