1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahhhh she’s perfect! So glad the final product lived up to the prototype.

IMG_5817.jpeg

IMG_5818.jpeg

IMG_5819.jpeg

IMG_5820.jpeg

IMG_5821.jpeg

I hope the other rumour I heard is correct too.
Was it Koska? I think I saw someone last week report getting a shipping soon notice for her from Sideshow.

I don’t recall the last time Hot Toys shipped a female Star Wars figure who wasn’t missing articulation points; Shand has double-jointed elbows and also upper thigh swivel.

Was it Koska? I think I saw someone last week report getting a shipping soon notice for her from Sideshow.

I don’t recall the last time Hot Toys shipped a female Star Wars figure who wasn’t missing articulation points; Shand has double-jointed elbows and also upper thigh swivel.
Indeed it is Koska Im hearing tomorrow or atleast this week.

Damn, this is one of those figures I was thinking I'd sit on until it was in stock so I could use a code of some kind on it. But this really came out incredible and now I'm not sure I want to wait. Might be a figure of the year contender, from Hot Toys at least. Sculpt is fantastic.

Absolutely fantastic! I’m so happy with the way this turned out. I’ve been charged by Sideshow. Hopefully, it’ll ship in the next several days.

HT seems to find a new talented sculptor. One minor gripe is (I was already suspicious about this) that the helmet can't be positioned on the head in a way that a narrow visor occurs.
Yeah Taeho Kang is a very good sculptor, he also did Wenwu, the AOTC Anakin, Gorr, the crispy Anakin from Obi-Wan, the newest Wolverine, Battinson, Gilgamesh (one of his very best imo), the latest Sam Wilson and a few others. Only been at HT a couple of years I think so he’s slammed them out pretty quickly.

Back