1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
if she goes in stock soon enough i wonder if i could use one of those contest coupons on this. they basically just cover shipping, but it helps lol

It’s your own personal call @Mike86 if you want to get Fennec or not.

I have the Black Series version of Fennec and will be adding the upscaled version of her in my 1/6 collection. I may post both versions of Fennec when time allows or if anyone wants to.

Never got one of the new Fett figures and I think I’m okay with that. Not sure if I’ll get Fennec either.
I get that. I picked up both versions of the "new Fett" figures and really like them a lot. The source may have issues but the designs just worked. Same with Fennic. One of the few "new canon" characters I enjoy. Plus her design is pretty cool too....and she's gonna look awesome hanging out here with this guy:

RPA BOBA FETT 01.jpg

He looks lonely.

My Fett is also waiting, but he already has my "head canon" bounty hunters with him. IMO that's how Book of Boba Feet should have gone. Bossk with IG-88 and a couple of other gangsters up against another syndicate maybe with remnant Empire troops trying to maintain power and muddying the story with no holds barred ! Gunfights, deception, espionage all of it !

This scene would have been a lowlight in the series.

boba-fett-firespray-thumb-700x380-242037.jpg

Yes me too. BoBF was one of the big contributors that lead to me finally giving up on Disney Wars (Mando season 3 was the last little nudge) but the PO for this figure is the only non OT PO I have left (though I only have ROTJ C-3P0 and ROTJ Vader on PO)
Not sure why I've kept this order. I guess it's because I've liked Ming-Na Wen since the early 90's.
I hope HTs don't do what they did with Bo and Armorer and give us single jointed arms.
The pose I've got in mind for this should work with single joints but it'd be nice to have options.

Last edited:
Great character thou and not treated too badly in bobf. Looking forward to this one

I even liked how they handled her in Bad Batch. Too bad she didn’t make a season 2 appearance. That just reinforced the character for me. Took Bane down a few notches for being the OP character he is too. Very nice. Can’t wait for the blogger photos.

Great character thou and not treated too badly in bobf. Looking forward to this one
About the only character that was treated well in that series.
I even liked how they handled her in Bad Batch. Too bad she didn’t make a season 2 appearance. That just reinforced the character for me. Took Bane down a few notches for being the OP character he is too. Very nice. Can’t wait for the blogger photos.
I've often thought they went a bit too far with Bane in TCW. As you say, he was a bit too op.
Filoni giving his "awesome" original character a bit too much competence.
People call Karen Traviss's Mandos "Mary Sues" but give Bane a pass.
Anyway, it was nice to see him struggle with someone.

The way she handled Hunter and Wrecker, maybe they should have cloned Fennec for the army instead of Jango.

No idea who I'm going to pose Fennec with. She doesn't really fit in anywhere. Her and Jango are the only exceptions to OT figures I'll have. Guess they'll have to have a cosy corner to themselves.

Yep. They never release on a Saturday as far as I can remember, so it's Monday/Tuesday now for sure.

Kinda cool that TW put them up as ready to ship so we know what's coming in the next days.
I think there was one figure whose blogger photos went live on a Saturday or maybe it was a Friday afternoon US time - i forget which - but it’s so rare that perhaps it only happened by mistake.

It’s was a countywide holiday in HK yesterday for them as a switch of power from Great Britain to China back in 1998 and subsequently celebrated every July 1st, but there’s always something that irks the people in HK in regards to what the government of China is plotting (if anyone doesn’t not know a bit of history, now you know).

Hopefully that various blogger pics will be showing up within this week.

About the only character that was treated well in that series.

I've often thought they went a bit too far with Bane in TCW. As you say, he was a bit too op.
Filoni giving his "awesome" original character a bit too much competence.
People call Karen Traviss's Mandos "Mary Sues" but give Bane a pass.
Anyway, it was nice to see him struggle with someone.

The way she handled Hunter and Wrecker, maybe they should have cloned Fennec for the army instead of Jango.

No idea who I'm going to pose Fennec with. She doesn't really fit in anywhere. Her and Jango are the only exceptions to OT figures I'll have. Guess they'll have to have a cosy corner to themselves.
Agreed. Other characters sadly dont fair very well in bobf or kenobi etc etc.

good looking figure. Hoping the orange innthe hair is less noticeable in the real world as well

Back