1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But besides Season 1 Din, when has Hot Toys NOT have included a portrait with a SW character that people are even worrying themselves about not getting a Min-Na Wen headsculpt?

I really expected the Transport Trooper to come with a Migs Mayfeld portrait :p j/k

If you wanna worry about there possibly not being one, that's fine. I understand people always want actual confirmation.

But besides Season 1 Din, when has Hot Toys NOT have included a portrait with a SW character that people are even worrying themselves about not getting a Min-Na Wen headsculpt?
Right. They did a sculpt for Bo Katan, they'll do a sculpt for this. The bigger concern will be if the sculpt lives up to the quality of the figure we're seeing here.

You know after watching the recent interviews with Ming..she was so excited to be in a SW project..she always dreamed of it in her career and she said she nudged Favreau and Filoni to bring back Fennec after they killed her off in S1 . and She is elated that Fennec is in both Book of Fett and Bad Batch.

so I don’t see a problem with HT getting her likeness rights if they do a Fennec unmasked sculpt :woo

Last edited:
It's a disgrace but can only hope some 3rd party does Cara, or something. But IMO will look awesome on the shelf and I like Fennec.
At least Fennec is in Bad Batch and BOBF. That’s a lot of appearances so her 1/6 appearance is warranted as a crossover character.

We'll get one, fear not. We kind of have to get one, in order to faithfully recreate this scene. It'll happen.

It looks like she has molded hair. GREAT. [seriously]
Does HT even do rooted hair anymore?

Back