1/6 Hot Toys -TMS 068 - The Book of Boba Fett: Fennec Shand

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Really hope they actually make this one and it doesn't end up in the long line of figures they tease but never release.

This should look amazing on the shelf.
tenor.gif

I've read that people have been buying them up in preparation. But will they rip the arm and back rest off? :unsure:

I don't now about latest version but original throne will allow for a new "Book of Boba" setup without damaging anything.

I don't have the new one. Is the throne molded in one piece or parts glued together?

Fennec looks incredible there. I’m in for her 1) if she actually gets made and 2) if they don’t botch the headsculpt.

Fantastic. I'll be getting the entire setup. HT just better not skimp on producing a Ming-Na portrait.

The new one has the railing glued to the base.

Ok. Not ideal for a quick BOBF preview scene custom indeed.

I don't think you have anything to worry about. That helmet is clearly removable and you can see there's a headsculpt underneath.

Not sure there's an actual full portrait underneath. Probable but not garanteed yet. Would definitely be a let down if they were to offer just the helmeted version though.

Please actually make this HT and not some tease that never happens like Bespin Han

Not sure there's an actual full portrait underneath. Probable but not garanteed yet. Would definitely be a let down if they were to offer just the helmeted version though.

If you wanna worry about there possibly not being one, that's fine. I understand people always want actual confirmation.

But besides Season 1 Din, when has Hot Toys NOT have included a portrait with a SW character that people are even worrying themselves about not getting a Min-Na Wen headsculpt?

I get it from HT POV but with every Mando release I feel like vomiting. Getting sick with all the Mando releases. I get it but really turning me off to HT.

Back