1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If anyone wants to use this here's a $20 code a got with my RO TIE Pilot which expires today or actually tomorrow 12:59am PST. It's good for allot of the figures
SUMMR17YJEPUHEB

FB_IMG_1500976154607.jpg

Oh that looks good! Money is gonna be tight for a while now so I can't go for him. Looks great in those poses though!

This will be my first Hot Toy in months, only my second of the year. Had a bunch on pre-order at the start of the year, but one by one, I lost interest in each of them, except this one! Very excited for his arrival, the photos look great! :yess:

Articulation looks very good ! Just hope those joints are stiff. Id even be ok with click joints to give better holding force. Cause he's going to be pretty top heavy.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Wow, releasing in HK which means it should be at SSC Late August/Early September.

Wow, releasing in HK which means it should be at SSC Late August/Early September.

Hopefully we get a video soon from those Asian guys. They seem to be the first with reviews. Cant understand a word but its good to see the figures in a video.

Back