1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
FullSizeRender.jpg

Phenomenal figure love the weight and paint app the details are stunning.

Damn I love this guy. I only wish it was easier to flip on the lights and he does look a little dead with them off but the figure is impressive. It's heavier than I thought it'd be and really looks amazing.

IMG_0638.jpg

Don't know why the tap to light feature isn't used more often ?? Wonder if something like that is able to be retrofitted. There must be room in his head for it.

It would be easy to mod the head with magnets to replace the friction pegs that hold his crown on but it's something I'm not sure I'm willing to do.

There must be an electrician here who knows if a touch sensor could be built in or not.

I'm thinking like the sideshow R2D2. Simply touch a panel and his lights come on.

Good luck Florida. I'm in Houston and home less than a mile than all the bayous been shown all over the world...not a drop of water even in our garage. Got lucky (till some senior citizen in a full on conversion van slammed into the side of my wife's Mercedes yesterday). Traffic is a nightmare here.

Thank you, guys. All buttoned up and hankering down. Unfortunately, there's no place to go, as it's expected to simply go up the Florida Peninsula.

I'm with you buddy, I am in Orlando and starting the hunkering down myself

I'm in central Florida as well. The storm shouldn't be as strong when it gets up here but I got everything ready just in case. Obviously you'll get it worse down in Miami, FlyAndFlight. Stay safe, bud.

As for K2, I left him and the Gunner in my BBTS PoL in anticipation of the storm. Hopefully everything goes and I can just click "Ship All Items" come Monday or Tuesday.

Back