1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: K-2SO

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It will convert when and if you are able to get the figure. They'll go down the waitlist and send emails on converted orders accordingly until all remaining product is gone.
SSC still has K-2 he is not waitlisted.

It will convert when and if you are able to get the figure. They'll go down the waitlist and send emails on converted orders accordingly until all remaining product is gone.
SSC still has K-2 he is not waitlisted.

Yeah he's not the figure I wait listed.

What do you mean by this? Don't get me excited.

The Death Star Gunner was shown off the same day as K-2SO and people who ordered him via SSC are being told to have the funds available by the 4th because it'll be arriving the following week. Since they were shown off together it's logical that they'd travel together so I was wondering if anyone had gotten an email yet.

I POed K-2 and haven't heard anything from SS. I am also on the payment plan though but will gladly pay the balance to get this inhand ASAP :)

The Death Star Gunner was shown off the same day as K-2SO and people who ordered him via SSC are being told to have the funds available by the 4th because it'll be arriving the following week. Since they were shown off together it's logical that they'd travel together so I was wondering if anyone had gotten an email yet.

Oh, you said 'trooper' and got me excited.

I POed K-2 and haven't heard anything from SS. I am also on the payment plan though but will gladly pay the balance to get this inhand ASAP :)

Yeah I'm on FP too, which means it's a crap shoot whether we hear anything. I used to receive emails that offered to pay off early for early shipping. For C2-B5 and the Rogue One TIE Fighter Pilot I didn't get anything, it just continued and I had to contact to get them to essentially offer me the early pay.

Oh, you said 'trooper' and got me excited.

Whoops. Lol.

Yeah I'm on FP too, which means it's a crap shoot whether we hear anything. I used to receive emails that offered to pay off early for early shipping. For C2-B5 and the Rogue One TIE Fighter Pilot I didn't get anything, it just continued and I had to contact to get them to essentially offer me the early pay.
Same hung happened to me with the RO Stormie 2 pk. Noticed everyone gettin there's but I guess FPers get secondary delivery :/

EC46399A-BEF6-493D-96FC-1E776C43E761.jpg

Today's arrivals !

Those don't look too good. Send them on over to me and I'll take them off your hands.

No haha awesome! Have fun opening those bad boys.

IMG_1477.JPGIMG_1483.JPG

More pics

A little tall for the detolf. Awesome figure.

Not in hk but shipped direct from there.

More pics

A little tall for the detolf. Awesome figure.

Not in hk but shipped direct from there.

I am going to have to come up with a solid crouched action pose so he's not so cramped in his Detolf. Plan on displaying with just Chirrut and Jyn since it appears HT will never complete the heroes lineup...

Yeah I'm on FP too, which means it's a crap shoot whether we hear anything. I used to receive emails that offered to pay off early for early shipping.
Just did this to ensure he gets shipped out when they get it. My FP runs through to October.

"Thank you so much for reaching out to us!
There are times when the flex plans coincide directly when an item is arriving, but sometimes the plans can run past the arrival date. So far we don't have an exact time-frame on K-2SO, but what I can do is remove your payment plan if you wish. This would ensure that the figure is charged and shipped right when it gets here. If you'd like to go this route, you can make the update in your account by clicking the option to pay off in one remaining payment..."

Or you can do the last part of their message which i didn't know was an option.

The stand is standard size and if he is stood straight up its big enough but yea. A bugger one would have been better.

He does have click joints and I couldn't get him to stand alone.

He is great thou. Just need to decide on a pose

Back