1/6 Hot Toys - Peacemaker The Series - Peacemaker Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I figured we might see Peacemaker because of the Spin off. Wow! This figure is as absurd as the show. I love it. I am surprised there isn’t an unmasked or neutral head though. At least the third party guys will cover that eventually. A butterfly or two would have been good additions.

At least the tongue is moveable... who are we kidding? This is ****. That's low budget 3rd party elbows. Did WB/DC tell them to keep it under a certain price point? HT didn't like Cena pandering to China? What is it? I guess one can buy a 3rd party seamless arms if desired.

I’m getting it regardless of not loving the sculpts. I do wish that we could have gotten a Cena sculpt without the helmet though.

Holy hell this looks awful. Expressions are ridiculous, the body isn't nearly big enough for John Cena, and he's looking off to the side for no reason?

This should have been an absolute layup for HT with one of the easiest likenesses ever to capture, but it's clear they just didn't even try with this figure.

also noticed the gun is holstered in every pic and not even mentioned in the description. Just says “weapons include a sword and axe” so it’ll be interesting if the gun can’t be removed from the holster, while I don’t see that being the case, you never know.
Such an odd choice to not have a neutral sculpt but an added what appears to be articulated tongue 😂

So much for that gun ban issue with Hot Toys. Can clearly see the gun in the holster, although none of the pictures show him holding it.

The gun thing is because of DC. They won’t allow action figures to include guns. Stupid to expand that to collectibles as well, but maybe it’s just that Hot Toys can’t advertise it.

He does come with a hand molded for a trigger:

Screenshot 2022-02-24 224631.jpg

WTF here I hoped for The Batman but got this. LOL I'll still get this cause I liked the show enough for it's funny stupidity.

The gun thing is because of DC. They won’t allow action figures to include guns. Stupid to expand that to collectibles as well, but maybe it’s just that Hot Toys can’t advertise it.
I think some recent Prime1 statues haven’t been able to advertise including guns but still include them. That’s probably the case here. Being apart of his outfit is probably the only reason it’s even pictured. Hopefully a few more will be included as well.

WTF here I hoped for The Batman but got this. LOL I'll still get this cause I liked the show enough for it's funny stupidity.
I actually was thinking we might get a figure reveal from The Batman tonight too. I’m happy with Peacemaker, but I do wish the sculpt was different or another was included.

I actually was thinking we might get a figure reveal from The Batman tonight too. I’m happy with Peacemaker, but I do wish the sculpt was different or another was included.
I agree they should have done the screaming sculpt with interchangeable tongues, a serious face with helmet, and unhelmeted sculpt. Hope to see The Batman go up though I'll preorder that first before this. Lol

Back