1/6 Hot Toys MMS699 & MMS700 ROTJ Darth Vader

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe you get an extra mandible piece to use with the headsculpt and display stand?

They just pulled the Deluxe version photos off of their social media though.
Yeah, I guess they're giving us 2 lower helmets so we don't have a floating Anakin head on the stand.

Maybe you get an extra mandible piece to use with the headsculpt and display stand?

They just pulled the Deluxe version photos off of their social media though.
Looks like that's the case. From their Facebook post: This Deluxe Version exclusively includes an interchangeable light-up helmeted head inspired by Darth Vader™ shocked by Force Lightning, a staircase diorama base, and figure base arms for additional display options!

340247017_970265623964044_6220178857359039567_n.jpg

340260509_1418420265559653_76315935643913469_n.jpg

Is this the Emperor we already have or a new version?
Looks like the one we have judging by the smirk on his face...
FB_IMG_1680772636052.jpg

WHAT! It’s insane, I was just about to say out loud that “now we need an exclusive electrocuted version”, and then I see what deluxe includes… What! WHAT! This is, by far, the best figure released under the Star Wars banner of Hot Toys. Amazibg!

~Movie Masterpiece Series~
"Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" Darth Vader 1:6 scale collectible doll Features:

- Carefully crafted according to the movie settings of "Star Wars 6: Return of the Jedi", truly restoring the shape of Darth Vader in the film
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with movable eyeballs
- A new design Darth Vader helmet with detachable hood with internal structure
- Highly realistic sculpting techniques and painting effects to highlight Darth Vader's scarred skin texture
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- about 35cm high
- 12 brand new refillable gloved hands including:
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of lightsaber palms
- One pair of palms for holding the belt
- A pair of Force palms
- Two posing palms
- One severed right palm
- a left fist
- The packaging design is specially printed with the 40th anniversary logo of "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi"

Clothing style :
- One set of Darth Vader armor
- a black shawl
- A newly designed Darth Vader light-emitting life support system (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A Darth Vader glow belt (white light, requires electricity to activate)
- One pair of calf armor
- A pair of faux leather black boots
arms:
- A red lightsaber (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A lightsaber handle
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on the lightsaber handle)

Accessories :
- Round mecha-themed platform with LED light-up function, Star Wars logo and character nameplate (requires electric power to activate)
Product number: MMS699
Product code: 4895228614087
Packing: 6 pcs per case
Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without notice

(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

~Movie Masterpiece Series~
"Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi" Darth Vader 1:6 Scale Collectible Figure (Deluxe Edition) Features:

- Carefully crafted according to the movie settings of "Star Wars 6: Return of the Jedi", truly restoring the shape of Darth Vader in the film
- A translucent black Darth Vader helmet with a built-in skull carving (requires power activation)***
- A new sculpt height like a real head sculpt with movable eyeballs
- A new design Darth Vader helmet with detachable hood with internal structure
- Highly realistic sculpting techniques and painting effects to highlight Darth Vader's scarred skin texture
- Up to 30 movable joint bodies
- about 35cm high
- 12 brand new refillable gloved hands including:
- One pair of relaxed palms
- One pair of lightsaber palms
- One pair of palms for holding the belt
- A pair of Force palms
- Two posing palms
- One severed right palm
- a left fist
- The packaging design is specially printed with the 40th anniversary logo of "Star Wars Episode VI: Return of the Jedi"

Clothing style :
- One set of Darth Vader armor
- a black shawl
- A newly designed Darth Vader light-emitting life support system (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A Darth Vader glow belt (white light, requires electricity to activate)
- One pair of calf armor
- A pair of faux leather black boots
arms:
- A red lightsaber (red light, requires electricity to activate)
- A lightsaber handle
- A red dynamic lightsaber blade (configurable on the lightsaber handle)

Accessories :
-Specially
designed ladder scene platform***
- Round mecha-themed platform with LED light-up function, Star Wars logo and character nameplate (requires electric power to activate)
- Two sets of platform display brackets (can be assembled on the round mechanical theme platform)***
- A lightning-like effect accessory***
***Deluxe Edition Exclusive Accessory

Product number: MMS700
Product code: 4895228614094
Packing: 6 pcs per case

Launch date: Around 2024 Q3-Q4

*The picture shown is not the final product prototype, waiting for approval
**USB power supply can be used to start the LED lighting function
***Product does not include USB-C cable
****Product details are subject to change without notice
(c) & TM Lucasfilm Ltd.
(c) 2023 Hot Toys Limited. All Rights Reserved.

What.

A big pass? Really?

ESB is a very underwhelming figure and that's what exactly they're using for ROTJ, besides the new goodies like the base and the portrait.

R1, Tarkin, 1/4 are their better looking vaders. i just can't get behind the massive dome and awkward proportions for ESB.

the only worthwhile pieces from this set is the deluxe parts, base, portrait, and cut off hand.

of course, that's my opinion. i just didn't like the figure. looking forward to kenobi's though, since that's using R1 as a base

1680775192360.png
1680775198442.png

1680775334542.png
1680775341575.png

Electrocuted light up blue helmet is a nice idea and different, but who will really set theirs up like that ?

Same with Uncle Fester HS.

But definitely something many have been waiting for, so I'm happy for those that have been waiting.

I wonder what will be next for the 40th Anniversary line....Jabba ? Gamorrean Guard ? Probably another Emperor considering the light feature of this Vader.

I keep refreshing FB, hoping HT would announce another OT goods, I wish a new chewbacca, or maybe they will surprise us with bib fortuna, with 2 heads, as he appeared in mandalorian 😁

Electrocuted light up blue helmet is a nice idea and different, but who will really set theirs up like that ?

Same with Uncle Fester HS.

But definitely something many have been waiting for, so I'm happy for those that have been waiting.

I wonder what will be next for the 40th Anniversary line....Jabba ? Gamorrean Guard ?

It's never seemed right displaying a Vader un-helmeted, because it implies he's going to die soon unless he's in his life support meditation chamber. :unsure:

Back