1/6 Hot Toys - MMS677- Episode II: Attack of The Clones - Padawan Anakin Skywalker

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
In for this and padme. Just need to find some space for them. Luckily I’m sure we have some time…..

FB_IMG_1672699306315.jpg
FB_IMG_1672699315522.jpg

If the production piece held onto this quality, we'd be looking at one of the best SW figures HT has produced.

Yeah, that's one galactic-sized if....

Im pretty pro rooted, but that sculpt looks great, the hair is nice on the clone wars version too. But it depends on the figure on if rooted or sculpted looks better

I might just look at getting the head since I already have the ROTS figure. It's really well-made.

I don't know what it is but I think this looks pretty rough. Something about the sculpt looks a bit off and the clothes look massive, like from an era when no one could do tailored clothing for figures.

I don't know what it is but I think this looks pretty rough. Something about the sculpt looks a bit off and the clothes look massive, like from an era when no one could do tailored clothing for figures.
The sculpt looks perfect to me, one of their best ever. And the clothes look more form fitting than they do in the actual life sized costume :lol.

IMG_3046.jpg
IMG_3047.jpeg

I think it’s the goofy cloak that makes the neck look short and the clothes ill-fitting.
The real costume is apparently on display at the Detroit Institute of Arts museum and seems like it’s made of much, much thinner material without the giant puffs over the shoulders:
IMG_4976.jpeg

same here. it’s definitely one of my most anticipated far-away releases that’s always in the back of my mind

Figured this one wasn't going to make it to release without going to waitlist. Surprised it took this long. Incredible sculpt, hope it looks this good when it comes out. Will be a top Star Wars figure if it does.

Back