1/6 Hot Toys - MMS664-D48 - Iron Man - Iron Man Mark 3 (2.0 For Real This Time!)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Q4Oa27r.png

NV0caj7.png

JoEBjh3.png

3BkROX3.png

IWXDIP6.png

Just like the last half dozen iron men, if you wait for a year after this releases you will get it a lot cheaper. Heck by july 2025, they will probably announce an even MORE deluxe reissue of this, itll come with a swath of RDJ skin!

Honestly, I will end up getting this.

This, Mark 6, Mark 7, Mark 85 Battle Damaged are like the definitive versions of Iron Man and his legacy.

If I were getting this, I would want the crumpled helmet to display with him when using the Tony head. It tells the story of where his damn helmet went!
yup that's exactly how I would display it.

Agreed. It’s frustrating because it’s really too important an accessory to be a limited time preorder bonus. For the price, it really should have been included as standard.

I don’t mind it being an exclusive but the time gating is just unnecessary. So for me, it’s preorder now or never get it because I wouldn’t want it without the crumped helmet. It won’t feel complete.

The circles under his eyes are too pronounce making the face look old

To be fair, he’s had a rough couple of days.

021BC7F2-5B1D-4E13-9C3E-ACC5AC5C4D48.gif
A76C88E4-21CD-4ABA-8A00-6DF3147A8B59.gif
EDF45F09-8CEF-48EA-ABD1-5EB4BC2478D6.gif
8C6707FA-E014-4DBD-8CBE-EB7D60832C3D.gif

Especially after what Guy Klender did to him.

CCAB164B-9FA4-44A3-A902-BB368E501A9F.gif

But I get what you mean. The sculpt does look aged up a bit. It’ll be softened during production though so it’ll probably even out.

A new Iron Monger would be way out of my price (and space) range, but I do hope that by 2028 they'll do a plain clothes Obadiah and a Jericho Stark. I really want these two in their suits. And if the rumours of the Solo guy playing Zeke in Ironheart are true, then I'd really get a very cool Ironshelf with them plus a Kingsley Mandarin, a War Machine and maybe a Fury.

any of you from outside USA ordered this mk3 special edition from SS? this year, they seem to allow it?

With the price of the deluxe Spider-Men figures I want, this will end up being a pass sadly.

I'd rather buy the regular and buy the crushed helmet from the original off ebay for crazy money than give SS any more money. Thing is, if I have the 1/4 and the diecast v1, do I really need to get this?

I'd rather buy the regular and buy the crushed helmet from the original off ebay for crazy money than give SS any more money. Thing is, if I have the 1/4 and the diecast v1, do I really need to get this?
If you already have the mark 3 1/4 and mark 3 1/6 diecast version 1, there's not that much point in getting the 1/6 mark 3 diecast 2.0, unless you're a die hard Iron Man fan..........:)

If you already have the mark 3 1/4 and mark 3 1/6 diecast version 1, there's not that much point in getting the 1/6 mark 3 diecast 2.0, unless you're a die hard Iron Man fan..........:)
Which I am. I've got every single red and gold suit and the mark 1, mark 2 with the new mech test on the way and the new height would bring things more in line. I'm still on the fence with the mark 5 re-issue though.

Back