1/6 Hot Toys- MMS631 - Spider-Man: No Way Home - Green Goblin Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Toys Era Goblin, but i gotta say in this new picture of Hot Toys Goblin i see a HUGE improvement in his physique and his helmet, everything. He looks just like he did in SM1 from that angle. I'm definitely upgrading when he releases in 2027View attachment 588481
Of course HT creates a diorama of the movie's epic final battle and uses the version of GG seen earlier in the film. A pretty clear indication that we'll never see his final outfit from them.

Screenshot 2022-07-14 at 08-18-11 green goblin no way home - Google Search.png

This won't be out for nearly 2 years. People will cancel preorders between now and then.

I would bookmark a page or two and keep checking. I've always gotten lucky with BBTS with a figure popping back up randomly.

HT still using that dreadful Doc Ock sculpt… Oh well. There’s still at least a year before they release him so they have time to act on their word.

Be nice if they put more resources into actually improving the products intended for their customers over creating custom figures and giant space ships for Howard’s personal collection but HT gonna HT.

I would rather get a final battle goblin from toys era at this point anyway. They would probably do as well as hot toys for half the price.

Of course HT creates a diorama of the movie's epic final battle and uses the version of GG seen earlier in the film. A pretty clear indication that we'll never see his final outfit from them.

They're definitely making the final outfit

1666347427623.png

And there we have it. Even though I’ll probably never use it, I’m glad they included it.

Less impressed about the fact that the glider is not optional with the upgraded version. I wouldn’t be too thrilled if I’d preordered this deluxe, and have no ability to get the second version without the glider.

I think the sad/scared face would have been more appropriate for this figure. I think Hot Toys are being a bit lazy here.

Giantoy.com
Oh i usually like to buy from Australia because USD to AUD is really expensive. That's what i meant when i said there's none, there's none in Australia. If international is my only choice then I'll just forget about it. Plenty of time for me to save for both the hot toys figures

Last edited:
Back