1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Shared by Budget Stark on FB...

18403965_1735354550095955_1667075441764332533_o.jpg

I know it's pretty normal for displays, but seeing lil Groot glued into place makes me a little uncomfortable :lol

Dang, never noticed that before. Guess its better than him just hanging there. Guess it will be like that on starlord too.

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

Finally got to see GOTG2! It was great! Kinda sucked, had to sit 3rd row from the bottom. It was packed! So have to watch it again soon and with less noise from people. Lol

Sent from my LG-D415 using Tapatalk

So, what are the odds of this one coming out early like Star-Lord?

So, what are the odds of this one coming out early like Star-Lord?

I have to assume the odds are pretty good. I believe this went up first and there’s quite a bit more reuse than Star Lord so I’m almost surprised it’s not out already.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks like a pretty solid improvement over V1 - but still SO expensive for what he is. It's a hard pill to swallow if you want the full team.

Looks good to me. Debating to wait till sideshow gets in stock or wait till it comes in stocks over at BBTS.

I still think I just want the screaming sculpt for my original Rocket.
His orange jumper still stands out so much better than the dark blue one.

Only question will be is if the peg and neck is the same as the V1 Rocket...:pray:

I still think I just want the screaming sculpt for my original Rocket.
His orange jumper still stands out so much better than the dark blue one.

Only question will be is if the peg and neck is the same as the V1 Rocket...:pray:
Although the new Rocket's fur paint is browner, his normal headsculpt is identical to the original, so I would assume yes. I'm totally with you on just buying the screaming headsculpt by itself. Why bother wasting money on a whole new figure when you already have the original and a new headsculpt the only real selling point?

I'm with everybody on the screaming head issue. I have the first Rocket but that screaming head DOES look cool. We need someone to find out if the two are compatible. I don't want to buy a whole new Rocket for that head as the figure itself isn't any jump in quality. Hell, even if I just wanted the new gun, something similar comes with the Yondu that can be given to Rocket.

As much as I love the screaming sculpt, I do eventually wanna see a neutral close mouth sculpt on Rocket. I feel like you can't really do any museum poses with the other sculpt with the teeth. Kinda always looked awkward to me, even on the first figure.

Back