1/6 Hot Toys - MMS411 - GOTG Vol.2 - Rocket

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like BBTS is out of preorders for the regular and deluxe. Didn't expect that. Glad I ordered a deluxe earlier. Sideshow still has it available though.

Yep, I agree. I also like that there are no taxes, cheaper shipping with pile of loot option, and free double boxes to protect the brown shipper. :)

The DX is definitely the best. Obviously. I always knew I wouldn't hesitate to pick up any new GotG pieces Hot Toys would make. Even though I have all of the first. I love them too much. I am happy to see how 'refreshed' the pieces are now with the excellent accessories. Makes it even more worth it. Gamora with her big gun would definitely be my most anticipated piece coming true. Make it happen, HT! :lecture

Yeah, brown shipper is not guaranteed from bbts. My CW Cap and Black Widow didn't come with one and was pre-ordered same day it was listed.

Thats weird ive always gor a shipper with BBTS and ive bought quite a few HT from them, my problem with them is if one has QC issues they seem to not want to take care of it lately.

Thats weird ive always gor a shipper with BBTS and ive bought quite a few HT from them, my problem with them is if one has QC issues they seem to not want to take care of it lately.

They've always taken care of me. Then again, I don't complaint about shippers, or minimal, insignificant things (not saying you do either).

I think they are the best toy store in the planet, bar none.

They've always taken care of me. Then again, I don't complaint about shippers, or minimal, insignificant things (not saying you do either).

I think they are the best toy store in the planet, bar none.

Yeah, same here. The last promlem I had was with ultron prime. The chest lights wouldn't stay lit unless there was physical pressure put on the batteries. I told them, at first they said to try new batteries. I explained that I tried batteries and even putting a small piece of plastic under the battery cover. It was no problem, I sent back the figure and they sent a new one.

I've been ordering more hot toys from sideshow lately though.

All the Hot Toys I received from BBTS have arrived with the brown shippers. I didn't know that sometimes they would send without.

As for customer service, they were always quick to resolve my problems. Those were the times when I clearly received substandard items with crushed packaging when I ordered standard. They would offer me partial refunds and I would just accept them because sometimes, the items were long sold out when my pile of loot shipped.

I think I might just get Rocket as my sole purchase from this film. I'm tempted by the whole team but don't really want to throw that much cash at the movie even though I liked it a lot. Not sure if I want the deluxe edition or just standard.

Shared by Budget Stark on FB...

18403965_1735354550095955_1667075441764332533_o.jpg

Back