1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Move to Europe and enjoy $45 shipping cost :D Then talk about $18 :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
In all fairness that's not too bad given its door to door when you think about it, I couldn't do it for that price [emoji6] . It's the tax that's the stinger for us in the UK.

Sent from my SM-N910F using Tapatalk

BBTS just changed the release date for this from "November" to "4th Quarter" of this year.

Hmmmm...

In all fairness that's not too bad given its door to door when you think about it, I couldn't do it for that price [emoji6] . It's the tax that's the stinger for us in the UK.

21% vat and 6% import fee? No? So you are still pretty much lucky :D

stuff from australia is same price shipping as sideshow for me... and just as fast (or should I say slow). Wtf.

I live in the same state as Sideshow. PLZ WHY.

I thought one of the perks of having to pay taxes for SS stuff was that I would get items faster than someone in New York. NOPE.

IMG_6958.jpg

IMG_6923.jpg

stuff from australia is same price shipping as sideshow for me... and just as fast (or should I say slow). Wtf.

I live in the same state as Sideshow. PLZ WHY.

I thought one of the perks of having to pay taxes for SS stuff was that I would get items faster than someone in New York. NOPE.

Yep exactly! I purchased this from PC in Australia and my shipping only came to $16.50 shipped to Florida. Plus my packages always come with extra protection on them, either in another box or bubble wrapped and sealed up.

Bad when you see an email from sideshow and your heart stops then you open it and it says pre order Dr. Strange.... The struggle is real!!! Lol sideshow send my deadpool!

Sent from my LG-H900 using Tapatalk

They're probably waiting for the second 'fixed' batch, I have an order with them and Sideshow, neither are shipping soon :dunno
Yeah I don't mind the delay just as long as it's the 'fixed' batch. :dance

Spoiler Spoiler:

I wonder how much extra the fall in the pound will add to our charges. I know the percentage will be the same but they'll presumably convert using the current dollar rate. One of my last invoices from Fedex was £86 for the Lobo PF, I hate to think what he'd cost now.

Another good reason to switch to Hot Toys, should help my bank balance. I wish Fedex gave you an indication of the charge on receipt though. It's nice not to have to pay on the doorstep like with UPS but getting the invoice well after you've forgotten all about it always ruins my day!

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Yeah I don't mind the delay just as long as it's the 'fixed' batch. :dance

Spoiler Spoiler:

Aren't all of the "batches" fixed? Wasn't that the point of the delay?

Looks like live action photo, not a figure. Well done!

Back