1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll admit to being ignorant of the cinco pose, so did a Google image search which proved to be no help whatsoever!

In doing so I did feel quite inspired by almost all of MJ's various iconic poses though, so may try all of them! Somehow Deadpool suits his style. :)

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Mine arrived in the UK yesterday and he's beautiful. Seriously, I'm thinking of divorcing my Husband for him.

No issues with my wrists, the hands i've tried seem to fit around the sleeve without scuffing it.

So hard to get the poster pose right though!

030e7a7bd88cd5a90ccc4dddd071483e.jpg

b74c12c60b4a83ac6f3d524b3f6637ca.jpg

Wow a woman that likes Deadpool ..nice :hi5:

Yes and the ones from Sideshow are the fixed ones. The fixed ones have a gap in between the wrist and forearm. It easier to see when the hand is bent.

Is there any way to differentiate between the batch sent to Sideshow from the earlier releases with the wrist issue when buying on Ebay?

Is there any way to differentiate between the batch sent to Sideshow from the earlier releases with the wrist issue when buying on Ebay?

Goodshipped, TonyCheung, Timcent are reliable and honest Ebayers been answering my concerns for years

just ask them, they will tell you the truth if they have the fixed ones..especially Timcent, he has a repor with HT :lecture

Everyone else be cautious they might lie to you. A lot of Asian Ebayers have been pushing bootlegs so also beware

Wow a woman that likes Deadpool ..nice :hi5:

There are many of us, I'm sure. In fact, I can say for certain as I know at least 2 lady Deadpool cosplayers just in my circle of friends.

But I'm a special case myself, I used to own a comic shop many years ago (2000-2006) so I have a long standing appreciation of all comic characters. And also an appreciation of how expensive it is when you don't get to use your trade discount to benefit your personal collection any more! Sad times. Lol (One reason i've switched from statues to Hot Toys, for the most part)

How are people finding posing him? I tried doing the dynamic sword pose from the prototype pictures & found his legs wouldn't go nearly wide enough without stretching the suit and his arms were struggling to reach similar angles too.

I appreciate prototypes are often just for show but i'd like to do a few crazy poses without worrying his pants will split! :D

My Husband complained he didn't have a bullet hole in his butt.

Be careful with the wrists. I went to change my right wrist and the peg snapped at the base. I was able to tuck the fabric in and get the wrist peg in. in the process the cuff became stretched and slightly damaged. I contacted Sideshow, they do not have any bodies to exchange for a few weeks.
Deadpool Wrist.JPG
dp2.JPG
dp.JPG

Be careful with the wrists. I went to change my right wrist and the peg snapped at the base. I was able to tuck the fabric in and get the wrist peg in. in the process the cuff became stretched and slightly damaged. I contacted Sideshow, they do not have any bodies to exchange for a few weeks.

Man that sucks.

What hands does he have on by default? I am scared about changing them when I get mine.

View attachment 302360
View attachment 302361
View attachment 302362

:horror man hope it's just the pic that makes it look bad, but that looks like it is completely ruined . Hope you can get a replacement. I wouldn't mess with the hands anymore :thud:

View attachment 302360
View attachment 302361
View attachment 302362

You are not supposed to report bad things about this figure. Only positive stuff.

Did you not get the memo?

Sarcasm aside, that truly sucks. Did they say how many weeks? I believe you have only 30 days for an exchange/refund.

Last edited:
:horror man hope it's just the pic that makes it look bad, but that looks like it is completely ruined . Hope you can get a replacement. I wouldn't mess with the hands anymore :thud:

It came with fists. The wrist peg was so tight it would not swivel. It snapped at the ball. It came that way from Hot Toys. I had no choice but to try to tuck it in. The pic is showing some light. It sucks, but could be worse.

Looks like we're getting mixed results. Some guys are getting good figures. Some guys aren't.

The ones that got bad figures are probably the re-made first batches that already had the damage.

For people that haven't received shipment notifications, I am going to guess they have a higher chance of getting figures that did not fray to begin with.

Keep posting pics guys! I recently got one of these from a member here and they confirmed no fraying. Can't wait to receive mine.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Back