1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reynolds is actually really good at dramatic roles too. Buried and Safe House were great.

Don't forget he was in Smokin' Aces too. I remember there being a lot of action, but there are moments that are pretty serious.

Just saw "The Voices" with Reynolds and Anna Kendrick. Very dark and morbid comedy, similar to Death to Smoochy or Very Bad Things. Took a little while for things to make sense, but was a good movie.

Just saw "The Voices" with Reynolds and Anna Kendrick. Very dark and morbid comedy, similar to Death to Smoochy or Very Bad Things. Took a little while for things to make sense, but was a good movie.

I think the voices was one of the best films of 2015. A great script and everyone in it is very good. It is different, but I really like it.

Done preodered this. No i cant wait for hot toys to reveal their new spidey 1/6 figure from captain america civil war. Damn it looks so damn great with those interchangeable eyes expression like deadpool.

That's the thing though is that aside from a couple of websites I've never heard of in my life and a couple auctions on eBay, I haven't seen the figure anywhere else. I mean BBTS doesn't even have it show on their page.

I normally don't like those cosbabies but it kinda fits Deadpool.

I'm obsessed with Deadpool so I'll buy just about anything but you're definitely right. Most cosbabies are pretty dumb in my opinion but the cartooniness of it definitely fits the character.

After some searching I found him for PO on toys2. Worst case Ontario if I can't pick him up from my LCS, I'll just buy him off there.

I'm obsessed with Deadpool so I'll buy just about anything but you're definitely right. Most cosbabies are pretty dumb in my opinion but the cartooniness of it definitely fits the character.

After some searching I found him for PO on toys2. Worst case Ontario if I can't pick him up from my LCS, I'll just buy him off there.

"Worst case Ontario" a little Freudian slip there, eh Scareb?? :lol

"Worst case Ontario" a little Freudian slip there, eh Scareb?? :lol

Haha not quite. It's from a show called Trailer Park Boys. I've said it so many times now it's kinda stuck in the noggin.

tumblr_n5oj8hlkah1tqnbhco1_250.gif

LOL, a couple of my staff when we got near end of season a couple of years back (and pretty much only worked about 3-4 hours a day of the 8 they got paid!) used to binge two things... Grand Theft Auto IV and Trailer Park Boys.. :lol

This figure and thread pass with flying ****ing carpets.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's good your not saying your right, because your wrong. Those are anime figures not comic book figures. So, nice try but your still flat wrong.

The name (cm series)is just a shortened translation from cartoon or anime into English. Like the character for the figure storm is from a movie but the toy hot toys produced is from the anime cartoon version of that character.

Given that you brought up comic book line in a marvel thread, mentioned the comic version of deadpool and all I figured you knew that a comic book is different then anime cartoon. My bad for assuming you where that smart. Should have known you where not.

Who told you this? Your "sources"?

YES, Hot Toys has a Comic book Line, it just happens that this line, perhaps at the moment, are ALL from Asian comics -- MANGA, MANHUA. None from DC, Marvel, or any American publisher, maybe none yet.

THEY AREN'T BASED FROM THE ANIME/CARTOONS. They are from the books from which the anime/cartoon/movie were based.

Cloud of Storm Riders is based from the art of its creator Ma Wing Shing, not the movie.

And what's with the CM being a "shortened translation from cartoon or anime into English"? It's because these figures are based from COMICS, PERIOD. By trying to sound like you know facts you made yourself look like a fool.

Stop pretending like you know it all, Motuxmen. Because you don't and your post proves it in more ways than one.

EDIT: I think it does not take a smart man to see the words "COMIC VERSION" written on the official Hot Toys promo pic.

1419_Cloud.jpg

Back