1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Im just curious...Anyone think HT will do another Deadpool for "Deadpool 2", whenever that comes out?....Or is it pretty much a guarantee that they will...lol...

I luckily was able to pick Deadpool up on eBay for about $260

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

I know that was just a trailer but I was shocked that his suit looked exactly the same . Again that could be a cowincidence and he might get another one either during or toward the end of the next film, but I have to admit it was surprising to see that for a sequel if there is a sequel

I know that was just a trailer but I was shocked that his suit looked exactly the same . Again that could be a cowincidence and he might get another one either during or toward the end of the next film, but I have to admit it was surprising to see that for a sequel if there is a sequel

R rated movies don't have the pressure of trying to sell toys to kids. Also, TDK and TDKR had the same suit. Why mess with perfection like Justice League is doing with Bats?

surprising to see that for a sequel if there is a sequel

Deadpool 2 was a go before Deadpool hit theaters......they were that confident they had a hit.

The movie is run with a limited budget so I can see them reusing the suit.

I think the budget got upp'd on this one ;)

(and yes I know RR said it won't be 'phenomenally bigger')

Last edited:
" ZIP IT..Stan Lee!!! "

I can see the new horizon...

Underneath the blazing sky..

I'll be where the eagles flying..HIGHER and HiGHER

Last edited:
Back