1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I received mine yesterday in the U.K. from Collectables Direct and think it's an amazing looking figure, no problems at all.
Only wish is that the belt could be lowered a little to make his torso seem longer

Anybody want the SS coupon code that came on my shipper?

It expires on the 31st and I'm not planning on ordering anything before then.

That unicorn! I found it on ebay but the ornaments are quite costly to ship to Australia. Was trying to find some equivalent. I'll probably find something at the local toy store.

Just got my hands on these sculpts and let me tell you LOOKS DO MATTER MISSES McGOO!. You think Ryan Reynolds got as far as he did off his superior acting ability!

Picked mine up today.
Great figure. I have no issues with wrists so I am very happy.
I got my default display pose idea from this picture.

deadpool card.jpg

Great photos folks, I'll have to enjoy them till Christmas as Deadpool is a present from the Wonderful wife, keep them coming boys:clap

Nice pics Spoop :)

A couple of my own, I finally changed his eyes out (it was a bit scary because they were stuck in solid first time I removed them).

38fe5123204f99fb9e8de3bb06b9431a.jpg
1185468eb664e3b0d2815bec83c962ec.jpg
57f66a46f7200e59c6932844dd941926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice pics Spoop :)

A couple of my own, I finally changed his eyes out (it was a bit scary because they were stuck in solid first time I removed them).

38fe5123204f99fb9e8de3bb06b9431a.jpg
1185468eb664e3b0d2815bec83c962ec.jpg
57f66a46f7200e59c6932844dd941926.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks awesome!

The eyes on mine came out pretty easily for me the first time. I was actually able to remove them with my fingers. The magnet tool is so strong that they come out super easy with it.

I'm glad I didn't have to struggle with them and risk damaging it.

Default pose set. Happy Holidays all.

View attachment 310921
View attachment 310922

You are brave. I'd be much too afraid about the tolerances of the suit to use that as a default. Now, if I had 2 of them, I'd definitely use that pose lol.

Looks awesome!

The eyes on mine came out pretty easily for me the first time. I was actually able to remove them with my fingers. The magnet tool is so strong that they come out super easy with it.

I'm glad I didn't have to struggle with them and risk damaging it

The magnet did nothing at first. I thought perhaps I was doing it wrong so checked YouTube and in all the vids I saw, the eyes just flew out when the magnet was near.

Some gentle lifting with my fingernail did it in the end, now they come out easy with the magnet.

I'm still not brace enough for extreme poses though :D

The magnet did nothing at first. I thought perhaps I was doing it wrong so checked YouTube and in all the vids I saw, the eyes just flew out when the magnet was near.

Some gentle lifting with my fingernail did it in the end, now they come out easy with the magnet.

I'm still not brace enough for extreme poses though :D

Lol. Wow, that must've been a bit scary.
It's a pretty neat tool though. I sort of wish ultron mk 1 came with an alternate hand that used magnets to hold the legion head.. And I also sort of wish deadpool had a magnet hand to hold stuff as well.

I'd love to get a 1/6 bear rug to mimic your signature. I'd love to have an avengers display (which in my case would be war machine, iron man, civil war captain America, and civil war Bucky, when it comes out) and lay deadpool down in front of them.

I've also been checking eBay every now and then to look for a decent size reasonably priced lot of 1/6 weapons.

I think I'm going to hit up AC Moore or Michaels and see if any of their figure accessories could double as a smallish 1/6 version of whatever it is.

Lol. Wow, that must've been a bit scary.
It's a pretty neat tool though. I sort of wish ultron mk 1 came with an alternate hand that used magnets to hold the legion head.. And I also sort of wish deadpool had a magnet hand to hold stuff as well.

I'd love to get a 1/6 bear rug to mimic your signature. I'd love to have an avengers display (which in my case would be war machine, iron man, civil war captain America, and civil war Bucky, when it comes out) and lay deadpool down in front of them.

I've also been checking eBay every now and then to look for a decent size reasonably priced lot of 1/6 weapons.

I think I'm going to hit up AC Moore or Michaels and see if any of their figure accessories could double as a smallish 1/6 version of whatever it is.

That's quite a wish list! :D Now that it works properly, yeah the magnet feature is awesome. Same with the Katana sheaths. I hope HTs use magnets more in future.

I want to get a 1/6 RPG weapon for him :D

I pre-ordered and cancelled this figure over & over. I'm still not sure... I'm eager to buy it now the wrist issue is sorted. Do you guys think the suit will have permanent damage if you would leave it in a sitting position for too long?

Ah soooo many sweet pictures here! Nice everyone!
Looks like we all are having fun with this figure!

I actually had a hard time with him trying to get good poses yet trying to be careful with the suit.

But I am really impressed how great he looks in person! I also re-watched the movie and the figure does such a great job mimicking the real suit!

Really impressed how they matched the molded head with the suit materiel.

Well here are mine - a few hours just to get a couple of shots!

cue the music...
Hot_Toys_Deadpool_IMG_7613.jpg

on the hunt for Francis...
Hot_Toys_Deadpool_shooting_IMG_7656.jpg

Hot_Toys_Deadpool_shooting_IMG_7672.jpg

Hot_Toys_Deadpool_swords_IMG_7731.jpg

(doh:slap after all that work misaligned his pistol)

Thunderbolts_shelf_IMG_7751.jpg

I didn't know where to put him in my display but this worked out...sort of a Thurderbolts display...

I was so nervous about opening mine up when it was delivered Friday because of a lot of the negativity on this thread since its release, when I pulled him out I felt sure I was going to be disappointed but immediately all them fears disappeared. Many of the pictures on here do not do it justice, its fantastic in hand in my opinion.

IMG_6218.JPG
IMG_6231.JPG
IMG_6236.JPG
IMG_6239.JPG
IMG_6219.JPG

I actually had a hard time with him trying to get good poses yet trying to be careful with the suit.

But I am really impressed how great he looks in person! I also re-watched the movie and the figure does such a great job mimicking the real suit!

Agreed, and great photos!!!

I was so nervous about opening mine up when it was delivered Friday because of a lot of the negativity on this thread since its release, when I pulled him out I felt sure I was going to be disappointed but immediately all them fears disappeared. Many of the pictures on here do not do it justice, its fantastic in hand in my opinion

Exactly what I've been saying to people. Ignore the negativity, this figure can't be missed and any worries/regrets disappear when he's in hand :) Also, great photos!!

I pre-ordered and cancelled this figure over & over. I'm still not sure... I'm eager to buy it now the wrist issue is sorted. Do you guys think the suit will have permanent damage if you would leave it in a sitting position for too long?

stop being a ***** and just order it!............Language please suck a ****!

just a joke bud. The wrist issue is fixed and if it happens on yours (one hand did on mine) just dab alitle glue on the wrist hole and tuck the suit ends into it till it holds. No big deal. As far as the suit being damaged in poses. I think the same rule of thumb for all these types of figures would apply. I wouldn't leave it in any extreme pose for long periods. Overall, trust me you will love this figure. It is one of those figures that just has so many posing options its ridiculous. I have changed the pose, expression etc almost everyday LOL

I'm a little late to the game here, but if I preordered this and got on the wait list today....what do you think the odds of it converting are?

Back