1/6 Hot Toys - MMS347 - Deadpool (2016) - Deadpool Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hot toys doesn't sell direct so they don't do direct CS. They do the distribution network to avoid having to handle these issues. If you got it from an authorized dealer that seller has a process in place. Usually through sideshow.

Yeah, when I bought the mark 7 from my local comic book shop, one of the lights didn't work. So, the comic book shop replaced the entire figure.

Had it on pre order but cancelled. Sideshow 1/6 has fallen far from.Grace. is wait and see what the reviews are for wolvie. Or try and hunt down a custom or make one. I'll update with pics of pool and him fighting when I get mine from ssc. Does the app tapatalk help with adding in attachments because trying do so it on my mobile phone is a pain in the tail

I agree about Sideshow products being inconsistent, but I still preordered through bbts just in case. Its probably the only wolverine with full costume we'll ever see from a company (for me that's a huge incentive), and I can already envision how good it will look beside deadpool. The only downside is the high price and if Sideshow delivers the same or better product from the prototype. :pray:

Sadly i think i will be passing on this figure. Not really sure what this wrist issue is all about but i have too many other things to get and i think the proto looked better.

I ended up cancelling my preorder with ss. They did refund my Nrd as a one time courtesy. There's just no way I can stress over a figure I'm paying that much for.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

71LXrxA-jzL._SL1388_.jpg

Last edited:
I ended up cancelling my preorder with ss. They did refund my Nrd as a one time courtesy. There's just no way I can stress over a figure I'm paying that much for.

You jumped the gun a little too early, you could have sold the figure for more that it was worth since its popular, and there's no guarantee if Deadpool 2 will have the same suit. By the way did you send a long message to sideshow for them to refund your NRD or did you go straight to the point? I'm asking cause I may use one or the other in the future.

For what it's worth, when I canceled my Phasma, I just said I wasn't entirely happy with the end product and asked to transfer my current flex payments to 1/4 mark 45 and they said they could only refund the payments and the NRD.

I ended up cancelling my preorder with Sideshow as well. Good luck to anybody that was on the Waitlist.

Besides the obvious/known issue with the figure, something just turned my off with how the upper torso came out in comparison to the proto. It seems a bit less muscular in the arms and in the pecks area.

But to the folks who ordered, I hope you enjoy him very much. That's all that really matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I ended up cancelling my preorder with Sideshow as well. Good luck to anybody that was on the Waitlist.

Besides the obvious/known issue with the figure, something just turned my off with how the upper torso came out in comparison to the proto. It seems a bit less muscular in the arms and in the pecks area.

But to the folks who ordered, I hope you enjoy him very much. That's all that really matters.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I have one on order through BBTS but would rather get it from SSC (points, cheaper shipping, etc).

It's amazing how quickly this thread turned.. People praying for a release, fingers crossing for a weekend release.. And now it seems like cancel city.

It's a bummer that this is happening. But I'm still excited for this.

People are overreacting based on stuff that hasn't happened yet (suit wear). I see this figure having Amazing Spiderman 2 level of durability and being expensive in the aftermarket, but only time will tell.

I'm now wondering whether the Forbidden Planet ship date has been pushed back from this month to Novemnber is an indicator that Hot Toys are going to fix the next batch of figures for our market...

Back